Contact Email: email@example.com
Entry Fee (For 1 artwork): $20.00
Media Fee(For each additional artwork, up to 6): $10.00
Images | Minimum:Min. 1, Maximum:Max. 6
Total Samples | Minimum:Min. 1, Maximum:Max. 6
Event Dates: 4/22/22 - 5/22/22
Awards: Exhibition, Catalogue, Cash Prizes, Digital Certificate, Promotion, Visitors ratings and Comments, Reports and Insights
Exhibizone proudly presents Earth 2022; the 22nd artist call from its well-known smart online exhibition series; Diversia.
This month's exhibition from Diversia series focuses on "Earth" as we are celebrating Earth Day on April 22, 2022.
As Carl Sagan, the visionary scientist, beautifully said: "The pale blue dot", the only home we've ever known, is the only place to everyone we love, everyone we know, everyone we ever heard of, every human being who ever was, and lived out their lives.
We invite you to join us in celebrating the pale blue dot day on April 22 by sharing artworks that showcase your artistic expression of the "Earth".
Any abstract or representational interpretations of the subject is welcome.
We encourage visual artists, working in any medium to submit their artistic expressions about the subject and participate in another popular art exhibition from Diversia series by Exhibizone that so far has attracted 2,000,000+ visitors worldwide.
Submit here or via https://www.exhibizone.com/earth
■ Group Exhibition
Selected artworks will be exhibited online for a duration of one full month in a smart international online group exhibition from April 22, 2022 to May 22, 2022.
(The dates are subject to change according to the unexpected circumstances.)
■ Public Choice Cash Prize
3 Artists with the highest rating in the whole duration of the exhibition will win US$ 300 cash prize.
The prize (US$ 100) will be transferred to each artist via Paypal.
■ Artwork Sales
Selected artworks will be promoted to sell via online exhibition link.
However, artists can set their artworks as Not For Sale.
■ Exhibition Catalogue
All selected artworks and artists will be published in a stylish colorful exhibition catalogue available in both online and print versions.
Artists can order for the print catalogue via print-on-demand service from one of the partner platforms. The online catalogue will be promoted and circulated internationally, becoming available to thousands of viewers including art experts, galleries, curators, businesses and enthusiasts, via popular publication gateways.
■ Promotional Badges
A digital promotional badge for each artwork will be sent to each artist to share in the social media.
■ Artwork Reviews
All exhibition visitors can submit their reviews and ratings of the exhibition and each artwork online. Artists will be notified about the received comments by email.
Visitors' comments and ratings can provide valuable insights about the audience's feelings and understandings of the artworks.
■ Exhibition Promotion
A promotion program will be executed to boost the selected artists' exposure and increase the artwork sales during the exhibition period. The program includes exhibition press release sent-out, catalogue circulation, social media presentation, etc.
■ Reports, Analytics and Insights
A report containing the number of views, reviews, artworks popularity, and engagement rate of exhibition viewers with artworks along with sales statistics will be sent to artists regularly.
Some of the participant's artworks might be published in art magazines and books, both online and in print.
■ Artist Profile Page
Each artist receives a free online profile page in Biafarin platform.
A digital certificate will be issued for all participants and selected artists.
Each artist can print the digital certificate from Biafarin platform, after the submission is complete.
■ Free Shipment
Selected artists who are Biafarin members with Gold and Platinum package will use a free shipment of their artwork(s) in case of sales.
The delivery of all awards and prizes of this artist call is guaranteed by Biafarin.
USD 20 for 1 artwork
USD 10 for each additional artwork
Up to 6 artworks accepted per submission.
All payments are non-refundable.
About Diversia: Following UN calendar, Diversia presents a series of monthly art exhibitions, encouraging art diversity to promote awareness on important international events and critical subjects via art.
Diversia exhibition series is organized by Exhibizone, powered by Biafarin platform.
About Exhibizone: As an art exhibition house, Exhibizone has become an international destination zone for visual artists to exhibit their art efficiently via one-of-a-kind smart online shows. Each exhibition targets specific segments of visitors and provides online sales features, news circulation, social media badges, catalogues, and exhibition posters to maximize the art exposure for participant artists.
For more information about previous exhibitions, please visit https://www.exhibizone.com/exhibitions
About Biafarin: Biafarin is a Canadian registered artist management company, supporting artists from 100+ countries to promote and sell their art effectively. Find more at https://www.biafarin.com
Diversia and Exhibizone both use Biafarin technology platform to deliver the smart online group exhibitions to visual artists worldwide.
Biafarin is the sponsor of Public Choice cash prizes to winners and guarantees the delivery of service by Exhibizone.
♦ Artist Data
Artist Full Name
City and Country of Residence
Social Media Links
♦ Artwork Data
Size (WidthXHeightXDepth) in cm or inches
Price in USD
This opportunity is open to all visual artists worldwide.
- Any abstract or representational interpretations of this subject are welcome.
- Art Categories: All medium including: Painting, Drawing, Illustration, Graphics, Printmaking, Calligraphy, Photography, Digital Arts, Fiber Arts, Sculpture, Installation, Crafts, Mixed Media, etc.
- Artists can submit up to 6 pieces of original artworks in relation to the subject.
- Maximum 2 artworks might be selected from each chosen artist.
- The submission is open to all visual artists creating original artworks in 2 and 3-dimensional media.
- Artworks must be entirely the work of the entrant, executed without the supervision of an instructor.
- Artworks are preferred to be created within the last 5 years.
- There is no size limit for submitted artwork.
- Only the artwork should show in the photo (no frames or extraneous backgrounds).
- Artist should have all the rights for presenting and publishing the artworks internationally.
- Artworks that, in reasonable view of the organizer, include porn, violence, and/or racial, and religious hatred, inappropriate and/or offensive content, are not admissible.
- Artists can submit artworks that are not for sales.
- Entries must not be copies or derivatives based in any way on other copyrighted or published paintings, photographs or other artistic work. Any infraction of this rule will result in serious consequences.
- Invited artists might be asked for high resolution artwork photos, if needed.