Entry Fee (Entry Fee): $55.00
Images | Minimum:Min. 2, Maximum:Max. 5
Total Samples | Minimum:Min. 2, Maximum:Max. 5
Fraser Valley Arts is pleased to announce our Second Annual Plein Air Festival Friday, September 2nd through Saturday, September 10th.
Plein Air@Altitude 2022 will highlight:
- a selection of private lands and noteworthy Colorado Headwaters Land Trust easements
- An Artists’ Day at Grand County Historical Society’s Pioneer Village Museum
- Paint the Trail quick draw event in Winter Park
Community events are also planned, including:
- Evening artist gatherings
- Reception and Open House Friday Evening at the Winter Park/Fraser Chamber of Commerce
- A Plein Air Art Festival throughout the day on Saturday, September 10th
- We are thrilled to have Debra Joy Groesser (https://www.debrajoygroesser.com) serve as our Featured Artist Judge
Proceeds from paintings sold during Plein Air @ Altitude will be split between Artists (60%) and the Fraser Valley Arts/ Colorado Headwaters Land Trust nonprofits (40%)
Deadline to Apply: May 30th, 2022 or when capacity is full. Apply early!
Accomplished plein air artists willing to participate for the full week are welcome to apply.