Days remaining to deadline: 30
Entry Fee (Jury Fee - 32nd Annual All Florida Juried Art Show): $40.00
Images | Minimum:Min. 1, Maximum:Max. 3
Total Samples | Minimum:Min. 1, Maximum:Max. 3
A Juried Exhibition presented by MartinArts | www.martinarts.org
MartinArts invites artists residing in Florida to participate in its 32nd Annual All Florida Juried Art Show. Selected works will be exhibited at the Court House Cultural Center from October 11 through December 3, 2022. This annual exhibition draws visitors and patrons from across the region each year and is an exciting opportunity for Florida artists to share their work and creativity within our community. Over $1000 in awards and prizes will be given along with print and digital promotional marketing opportunities for participating artists.
Located in historic downtown Stuart, MartinArts has been a leader in the arts community since 1980. MartinArts strives to inspire participation and passion for the arts in our community. MartinArts provides services to visual and performing artists, arts organizations, students, and various programs for the community including ArtsFest, MartinArts Awards, Court House Cultural Center Gallery, and maintains an initiative to support arts education.
Location and Hours
- Court House Cultural Center, 80 SE Ocean Blvd., Stuart, Florida 34994 | 772-287-6676
- Gallery hours* are Tuesday 10AM to 6PM | Wednesday - Saturday, 10AM to 4PM (*during exhibits only)
October 11– December 3, 2022
- Submission Deadline: July 31, 2022 11:59 PM, Mountain Time
- Selection notice: on or before September 1, 2022
- Delivery of artwork: October 3 – 4, 1– 4PM. Shipped work may arrive between Sept. 27 – Oct 3.
- Exhibition Opening Reception & Awards: Friday, October 14, 2022, 5:30 – 7PM
- Pick up artwork: December 5, 2022, from 1– 4PM
Open to all Florida artists in all media.
First $500, Second $200, Third $100 and up to four Honorable Mentions $50.
Dolores Coe (Studio Art) is an artist, educator, and former Professor of Art and Program Director at Ringling College of Art and Design. Her paintings and mixed media works re exhibited regionally and nationally in museums and galleries and included in a number of public, private and corporate collections. She was awarded a resident fellowship at the Rijksakademie in Amsterdam and is a State of Florida Individual Artist Fellowship in Painting. She earned the MFA in Painting and an MA in Counseling.
To learn more about our juror visit: www.dolorescoe.com
Entry Form, Fee and Deadline
- Applications, fees and images must be received by CaFÉ (www.callforentry.org) on or before July 31, 2022 by 11:59 PM Mountain Time to be considered. No applications, images or fees will be accepted after the deadline or by mail.
- A non-refundable entry fee of $40.00 for up to three (3) entries. A maximum of three (3) entries may be submitted per artist. Visa and MasterCard payments are submitted through CaFÉ
- *MartinArts Member Artists receive a $5 discount. Please contact Jennifer Hearn, 772.287.6676 ext 2 or email email@example.com, Monday - Friday 10AM-4PM to check member status and get the Member Artist Code BEFORE you submit your application.
How to Apply
- If you are new to the CaFE site, click the “HOW TO APPLY” link in the blue bar at the top of the page, and it will walk you through registering as an artist, setting up your portfolio with images, and then returning to this call to complete the application.
Artwork and Digital Images
- For each submitted image please include the title, medium, price, year completed, and the finished size for 2D or all dimensions for 3D/sculpture.
- 2D work must be properly framed with wire attached for hanging, using plexi-glass only, no glass. Gallery wrapped canvases with finished edges are acceptable. Maximum width (framed or unframed) to be no larger than 60".
- 3D work limited to 70 lbs maximum weight and 60" maximum width.
- Write a detailed description of the medium for all work.
- 2D and 3D original work in all media completed in the last 36 months and not previously exhibited at the Court House Cultural Center, The Elliott Museum, or any other local art exhibit held within 50 miles either in person or virtually.
- Giclees will be accepted in photography only.
Images must conform to CaFÉ guidelines. For more information on image preparation visit the CaFÉ website at www.callforentry.org/media prep.
- Ship to: MartinArts, attn Jennifer Hearn, 80 SE Ocean Blvd, Stuart, FL 34994.
- Arrival dates: Sept 27 – Oct 3. Due to our limited storage area, please be sure your works arrive in this timeframe only.
- Artists are responsible for shipping and insuring their work. Shipped work must be insured during transport and sent in reusable containers. All claims for artwork damaged in shipment are the responsibility of the artist and shipper. MartinArts provides insurance coverage for artwork on its property from date of delivery to the day artwork is picked up at the close of the show on December 5, 2022.
Artists are financially responsible for arranging the return of any unsold artwork. A FedEx pre-paid return shipping label is required for any art that will be return shipped at the end of the exhibit that includes all fees (the shipper's pick-up fee and the return shipping fee). The label may be included with shipment, emailed, or mailed to our offices prior to the end of the exhibit.
Artwork Pick Up
- Artists are responsible for making necessary arrangements to pick up their artwork. MartinArts will not be responsible for unclaimed artwork after December 5, 2022.
- A 25% donation benefiting MartinArts will be deducted from all sales.
If you have issues with the online application, please call Jennifer at 772-287-6676 (x2) or email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org - please mention “All Florida Juried Show” in the subject line of the email.