Images | Minimum:Min. 8, Maximum:Max. 16
Total Samples | Minimum:Min. 8, Maximum:Max. 16
The 40th Annual Holiday Faire will feature 100 talented local artists showcasing unique handmade gifts for purchase including holiday decorations, hand-blown glass, ceramics, jewelry, folk crafts, clothing, and more. The event offers an opportunity to shop and support local artists while experiencing the excitement of the season. This year’s event will take place at the Great Park Saturday, November 5 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Outdoor vendor spaces are 10' x 10' with a maximum of two pre-approved exhibitors per space, indoor spaces are 8’ x 8’. Exhibitors who would like to share an outdoor space should submit one application. Exhibitors are required to bring their own tables, chairs, table covers, and canopies with four 75lb safety weights. Vendors must have the ability to move their items into their space with minimal to no assistance from City staff. Because loading and unloading assistance is not guaranteed, vendors are encouraged to have a cart in good condition to move their inventory to and from their vehicles.
Jury notifications will be sent by September 16. If you are juried into the event, you will be required to present the following no later than September 26 to confirm your participation.
Submit your application through CAFE by August 22, 10:55 p.m. PST.
- Minimum of 8 images and maximum 14 images of your handmade crafts; 1 image of your booth setup required.
The information below pertains to invited vendors only:
- Booth fee of $135 payable by credit card, cash, or check.
- Mail checks to:
Irvine Fine Arts Center, c/o Susie Munger
14321 Yale Ave., Irvine, CA 92604
- A convenience fee of $2.50 will be charged for credit transactions and is not refundable.
- A convenience fee of $1.00 will be charged for check transactions and is not refundable. Please make out your check for $136.00 payable to the City of Irvine.
- City of Irvine Business License, required of all vendors conducting business on City premises.
- Residents of the City of Irvine are required to have or obtain an Irvine Business License. Information at www.cityofirvine.org/ipd-divisions-bureaus-units/business-licensing.
- Non-Irvine residents can purchase a One-Day Special Event Business License for $15.00. Paid separately by check made out to City of Irvine and mailed to the Irvine Fine Arts Center. Do not add on an additional convenience fee cost.
California Resale Number
- Provide a resale number or complete the California Department of Tax and Fee Administration Form: CDTFA-410-D
Eligible vendors create their artworks, crafts, and unique offerings by hand. No mass produced items are allowed. No items with copyrighted imagery will be considered.