Images | Minimum:Min. 1, Maximum:Max. 4
Total Samples | Minimum:Min. 1, Maximum:Max. 4
Get published and astonish art lovers with your brilliant art
Artistonish invites you to submit your original art for getting published in the magazine's 26th issue in September 2022.
Artistonish is an international contemporary art magazine published by Discover the Artist media holding since August 2020. The magazine benefits from global coverage and publicity via an international art publication network.
Each magazine issue presents significant artworks created by brilliant artists from all around the world.
Both online and high-quality print versions of the magazine will be released in full-color glossy A4 pages and are accessible by thousands of art experts, collectors, curators, and art enthusiasts, as well as museums and galleries from over 120 countries.
All artists will receive digital certificates, social media artwork badges, readers ratings and comments, and analytic reports.
Moreover, each artwork image will be showcased lively on a separate stylish colorful glossy A4-sized page, including artwork data, artist name and photo, and a lifetime active link to the online artist page using a scannable QR code to boost artist's online visibility and SEO.
Artists can submit 1 to 4 artworks for this art media publication opportunity.
Submission is free of charge, and a small fixed fee applies to selected artists only.
For more information about previous issues, please visit https://www.artistonish.com/publications
Selected artworks will be published in the September 2022 issue of the Artistonish contemporary art magazine.
The online magazine is available for free, while the print can be ordered via print-on-demand services.
Participant artworks will have a chance to be selected for another issue of the magazine in future.
■ Promotional Badges
A digital promotional badge for each artwork will be sent to each artist to share in the social media.
■ Artist Profile Page
Each artist receives a free online profile page in Biafarin platform.
A digital certificate will be issued for all selected artists.
Selection Fee: USD 45
Maximum 2 artworks will be selected per invited artist.
Selection fee is fixed and not related to the number of selected artworks for publication.
Artist Headshot Photo
Artist Full Name
City and Country of Residence
Social Media Links
Size (WidthXHeightXDepth) in cm or inches
Open to all artists working in any medium worldwide.
Painting, Drawing, Printmaking, Illustration, Photography, Digital Arts, Sculpture, Metalsmithing, Installation, Mixed Media, Book Art, Land Art, Crafts, Jewelry, Fiber Art, Textile Arts, Assemblage, Graphic Art
- Artists can submit up to 4 pieces of original artworks.
- The submission is open to all visual artists creating original artworks in 2 and 3-dimensional media.
- The subject is free.
- Artworks must be entirely the work of the entrant, executed without the supervision of an instructor.
- Artworks are preferred to be created within the past 5 years.
- There is no size limit for submitted artwork.
- Only the artwork should show in the photo (no frames or extraneous backgrounds).
- Artist should have all the rights for publishing the artworks internationally.
- Artworks that, in reasonable view of the organizer, include porn, violence, and/or racial, and religious hatred, inappropriate and/or offensive content, are not admissible.
- Entries must not be copies or derivatives based in any way on other copyrighted or published paintings, photographs or other artistic work. Any infraction of this rule will result in serious consequences.
- Selected artists might be asked for high resolution artwork photos, if needed.