Entry Fee (Entry Fee): $10.00
Media Fee(Media Fee): $10.00
Images | Minimum:Min. 1, Maximum:Max. 5
Video | Minimum:Min. 0, Maximum:Max. 5
Total Samples | Minimum:Min. 1, Maximum:Max. 5
Event Dates: 11/4/22 - 1/8/23
Jury Dates: 9/20/22 - 9/26/22
This year’s distinguished juror is Sarah Paulsen. Raised in Kirkwood, Missouri, Paulsen is an artist, filmmaker and community organizer whose artwork has been exhibited widely in local and national exhibitions, and whose prize-winning films have been featured in the St. Louis International Film Festival, the True/False Film Festival, the Black Maria Film Festival, the Motivate Film Festival and the Chicago International Children’s Film Festival.
Paulson was the recipient of the 2018 Great Rivers Biennial, which culminated in an exhibit at the Contemporary Art Museum – St. Louis. A 2010 C.A.T. Institute Fellow and 2015 Regional Arts Commission Artist Fellow, she has garnered numerous awards for her work and also completed several residencies – including the Cite Internationale des Arts, Paris. Paulsen holds a B.F.A. in visual art from the University of Missouri, Columbia and an M.F.A. from the Sam Fox School of Design and Visual Art at Washington University. She lives and works in St. Louis, where she teaches art and animation and is currently an Artist in Residence with the Kranzberg Arts Residency.
1. Artists may submit up to 5 works.
Digital Files of Work
- One image per 2-D work; two views for 3-D and sculptural work; one video per audiovisual work.
- Maximum dimensions of 3-D works may not exceed 6’ x 3’ x 2’, 100 lbs., or consist of more than 25 pieces. No individual component may exceed 6’.
- When describing media on entry forms, be detailed. Include support (i.e. canvas, panel, paper, clay, etc.). For prints and photographs, include specific processes and edition numbers.
- Images must be formatted as JPEGs and not exceed 3 megabytes;
- (settings of 5 x 7 inches and 150 dpi work well)
- Images must be rotated for correct orientation
- Selected new media entries must be accompanied by presentation equipment and maintain self-repeating loops.
- Media must be made from 2020 - 2022.
2. $10 Entry Fee Per Work (Free for Museum members) – this non-refundable entry fee is payable via credit card or PayPal
Entries must be received by September 17, 2022
Entries will not be processed until payment is received
(Please note that we are only accepting works made in and from the following states: IL, IN, KY, MI, OH, and TN)