Days remaining to deadline: 24
Entry Fee (Solo Show, 2023): $35.00
Images | Minimum:Min. 3, Maximum:Max. 10
Total Samples | Minimum:Min. 3, Maximum:Max. 10
The Solo Exhibition Open Call gives artists the opportunity to present 10-20 pieces in Blue Line Arts' West Park Gallery. We are looking for a cohesive body of original artwork that has been created within the past two years. Any theme and medium is welcome.
Exhibition Dates: February 18 – April 1, 2023
Deadline to Enter: December 23, 2022
Artist Notification: January 6, 2023
Shipping deadline of work to Blue Line Arts: January 27th, 2023
Hand deliver work to Blue Line Arts: February 13 & 14, 10am - 3pm
Opening Reception: March 18, 2023 from 4 - 8pm
Pick up unsold work from Blue Line Arts: April 2 or 3, 10am - 3pm
If you have questions about submissions, please contact Blue Line Arts staff during gallery hours at (916) 783-4117 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Requirements: You must be 18 years or older to apply. There is a non-refundable entry fee of $35, a flat fee for up to 10 images/artworks. Please provide a minimum of 3 works for consideration.
- Open to artists everywhere
- All artwork must be original and completed within the last two years
- Artwork cannot have been previously exhibited at Blue Line Arts
- All 2-D works must be ready to hang
- Wire must be installed
- No sawtooth hangers
- All artwork must be for sale
- Accepted artwork that differs significantly from image in online submission will be disqualified
- No accepted entry may be withdrawn or sold outside of the exhibition prior to the closing date
- Blue Line Arts handles all sales transactions. Non-member artists receive a 50% commission from all gallery sales adn members receive a 60% commission.
- Size limitations
- Art must be able to enter through the doors with a clearance of 94"h x 91"w
- Ceilings in the gallery are 10 feet high
- Nothing over 60 lbs will be accepted
- All artwork images must be renamed in the following format:
- The artist is responsible to pay for all shipping and should have a prepaid label from FedEx or UPS (No US Mail) for return of artwork.