Days remaining to deadline: 26
Entry Fee (Entry Fee): $40.00
Media Fee(Media Fee): $10.00
Images | Minimum:Min. 3, Maximum:Max. 20
Total Samples | Minimum:Min. 3, Maximum:Max. 20
13th Annual International Juried Exhibition at Gallery 110, Seattle, WA
February 2 – 25, 2023. You will apply to this call through callforentry.org.
Since 2010, Gallery 110’s annual juried exhibition has showcased work by emerging and established artists, with works chosen by a prominent juror with ties to the artistic community of the Pacific Northwest. Our gallery location and reputation offer artists exposure to professional reviews, access to Seattle’s Pioneer Square gallery district and First Thursday Art Walk.
JUROR: Jaimie Isaac, Chief Curator, Art Gallery of Greater Victoria, BC, Canada
THEME: “Sovereignty & Liberation”
AWARDS: Finalists’ works will be displayed at the gallery from February 2-25, 2023. The juror will award first, second and third place prizes of $1000, $500 and $300. There will also a ‘People’s Choice” award of $200.
FEES: The basic entry fee is $40 which allows you to upload images of three works. Add $10 for each additional image you wish to show the juror. Payment must be in US dollars. Entry fees are non-refundable. Gallery 110’s aim is to be accessible to a broad range of artists. Entry fees are crucial, allowing us to hold this annual exhibition. However, if the application fee causes a financial hardship, please contact the Director of Gallery 110 to discuss options.
NOTIFICATIONS: Finalists will be notified by email & phone and will need to return signed, dated and scanned consignment agreements within 7 days of notification. Artists whose work has been selected will be responsible for the framing and delivery of work to Gallery 110 by morning of January 29, 2023. Shipping, delivery, and return instructions will be provided with the acceptance notification. Delivery and return shipping charges are the artist’s responsibility and prepaid return shipping labels must accompany works.
- October 30, 2022 – 11:59pm (MT) = 10:59pm (PT): Deadline for entries.
- December 2 - 8, 2022: Initially selected artists will be contacted by phone and email. Those wait-listed will be notified before December 15 if they are subsequently selected by the juror.
- December 10, 2022: Selected artists’ signed loan agreements, artist resume, hi-res images of work(s) and short statement due.
- December 15, 2022: Final notifications emailed to all artists.
- January 19, 20, & 21 and January 26, 27 & 28, 2023 (Thursday – Saturday, Noon-5PM only): shipped artwork delivery period.
- January 28, 2023: Deadline for receipt of shipped artwork.
- January 29, 2023 (Sunday), 10AM: Deadline for receipt of hand-delivered artwork.
- February 2, 2023: Seattle’s First Thursday Art Walk.
- February 3, 2023 (Friday): Artist Reception and Juror’s Awards, 4 - 5:30pm.
- February 25, 2023, 5PM: Exhibition closes.
- February 25, 2023, 5-8PM + February 26, 2023, 10AM – 2PM: Pick up hand delivered artwork.
- Shipped work returned within 2 weeks.
Gallery hours: Thursday – Saturday, 12 – 5 pm.
QUESTIONS: Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call our gallery director at 206-624-9336, noon-5pm, Thursday-Saturday.
- The condition of being free from control or restrictions.
- The condition of being free from imprisonment, slavery or forced labour.
- The condition of being free to act, believe or express oneself as one chooses.
- Freedom from excessive government control.
- (of a polity) The state of making laws and controlling resources without the coercion of
- (of a ruler) Supreme authority over all things.
- (of a person) The liberty to decide one's thoughts and actions.
The basic entry fee is $40 which allows you to upload images of three works minimum. Add $10 for each additional image you wish to show the juror, up to 20 images total. Payment must be in US dollars. Entry fees are non-refundable.
ELIGIBILITY: This international juried show is open to artists 18 years of age and older. Artwork may be in any two or three dimensional media and must be original works of art created by the artist submitting the entry.