Images | Minimum:Min. 2, Maximum:Max. 6
Total Samples | Minimum:Min. 2, Maximum:Max. 6
Old Town Square is nestled snuggly amongst historic buildings in the heart Fort Collins, Colorado and is home to weekly concerts in the summer and year-round festivals, shopping, and dining. It is our goal to expose the citizens of Fort Collins to quality art and artists, compensate our artists well, and help promote their talents.
Six sculptures will be chosen for our year long, outdoor exhibit that will be installed on Saturday, April 22, 2023 and remain for one year. Each artist will receive a $1,000 honorarium plus expenses if traveling over a hundred miles.
101 miles - 500 miles - an extra $300
500 miles + - an extra $600
All artists and a guest are invited to join us for lunch on installation day.
A People's Choice of $1,000 will be awarded at the end of September in 2023.
If artwork is sold, while on loan, we will retain a 10% commission. We are accepting highly durable and resilient sculptures of any media, that are at least 4 feet tall, from artists nationwide. Each artist may submit up to 3 pieces.
1/31/2023 - Call for Artist Closes
2/8/2023 - Jurying Begins
2/13/2023 - Artists Notified of Acceptance
4/22/2023 - Installation in Old Town Square, Fort Collins
Requirements (PLEASE READ BEFORE SUBMITTING):
* Please submit 2 different images for each sculpture you submit for consideration. (Please DO NOT send more than 2 pictures for each sculpture. Entries that only have one picture are considered incomplete.)
* Each artist may submit up to 3 different sculptures.
* Each piece of art submitted must be at least 4 feet tall and have a metal plate adhered to its base. Your metal plate will be welded to the metal plate on our plinth. Your plate must be able to fit on a 2' x 2' or 3' x 3' plinth.
* Installation will be on Saturday, April 22, 2023. Artist or artist representative must be present to install sculpture. No exceptions will be made.
*Please do not submit sculptures that will not fit on the aforementioned plinths, art installations or sculptures that are committed to another program.
Thank you for considering our program!
- Maximum of 2 photographs per sculpture
- Maximum of 3 sculptures per entry
- Artists nationwide