Days remaining to deadline: 15
Entry Fee (30 x 30 Application): $25.00
Images | Minimum:Min. 1, Maximum:Max. 10
Total Samples | Minimum:Min. 1, Maximum:Max. 10
30 artworks in 30 days.
This annual challenge pushes artists to refine and often redefine their work. With the goal of making a complete artwork every day for a month, past artists have found fresh insight about their practice and established new methods of approaching art making. Do you have what it takes to take on the 30x30 challenge?
This is a curated opportunity to show a series of artwork. We will notify artists who are selected before they begin the 30 days of making. To enter, we are looking for 3 samples of your existing artwork that reflects the kind of work you intend on exploring during the challenge, if selected. Please do not make the 30 artworks before you are notified of your selection!
If selected, each artwork must be 6" x 6". All artworks must be able to be securely mounted to the wall. There will not be any pedestals utilized in this exhibition. Command strips and temporary hanging hardware will not be accepted for 3D artworks.
Application deadline: Online applications must be submitted by 5:00pm PST on October 7th, 2023
Show dates: December 2nd, 2023 - January 13th, 2024
Notifications: Results will be sent by 5pm PST on October 14th, 2023.
Shipping deadline of work to Blue Line Arts: November 15th, 2023
Hand deliver work to Blue Line Arts: November 19th and 20th from 10am-3pm
Opening Reception: Saturday December 16th, 2023
Pick up any unsold work from Blue Line Arts: January 14th & 15th, 2024 from 10am-3pm
If you have questions about submissions, please contact Blue Line Arts staff during gallery hours at (916) 783-4117 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Requirements: You must be 18 years or older to apply. There is a non-refundable entry fee for 30 x 30 of $25
- Open to artists everywhere!
- All artwork must be original and completed within the 30 day window
- Artwork cannot have been previously exhibited at Blue Line Arts
- All artworks must be ready to hang with wire backing upon delivery to the gallery
- All artwork must be individually for sale
- No accepted entry may be withdrawn or sold outside of the exhibition prior to the closing date
- Blue Line Arts handles all sales transactions. Non-member artists receive a 50% commission from all gallery sales and members receive a 60% commission.
- Size limitations
- The individual artworks must all be precisely 6"x 6". 3D work must not extend more than 6" from the wall.
- All artwork images that are submitted must be renamed in the following format:
- The artist is responsible to pay for all shipping and should have a prepaid label from FedEx or UPS (No US Mail) for return of artwork.