Contact Email: Janeen@LighthouseArts.org
Days remaining to deadline: 60
Entry Fee (Entry Fee): $15.00
Images | Minimum:Min. 1, Maximum:Max. 6
Total Samples | Minimum:Min. 1, Maximum:Max. 6
This juried exhibition is open nationally to all emerging and established ceramics artists who create functional small ware in a variety of artistic expressions. All entries must be original and completed within the last two years. Size may not exceed 12” x 12” x 12”
LITTLE LUSH provides an opportunity to feature your best pieces to influential collectors in a world class gallery in Palm Beach County, Florida, prior to the holiday season.
Artists selected for this exhibition will be juried by a panel of nationally recognized ceramics artists.
The exhibition runs from September 7—December 2, 2023. There will be an Artists' Reception and Award Ceremony on Thursday, 21, 2023.
$300 FIRST PLACE
$200 SECOND PLACE
$150 THIRD PLACE
$100 HONORABLE MENTION (2)
Lighthouse ArtCenter (LAC) in Tequesta, Florida, is the oldest and largest visual arts organization serving northern Palm Beach and Martin Counties. The three-building campus features two state-of-the-art galleries with 3,500 square feet of exhibition space (producing 22 exhibitions annually) and a School of Art with 47 faculty members and master artists . LAC serves over 2,200 adult students, 700 children, and offers outreach to underserved members of the community. Over 22,000 guests attend the world-class art exhibits and special events. Lighthouse ArtCenter is a nonprofit 501c(3) charitable organization which has provided uninterrupted arts and cultural programming since 1964.
Digital Image submission guidelines: Failure to comply with the digital image submission guidelines may result in the rejection of your submission.
- Submit up to three entries with two digital images each: one front, one detail
- File format: JPEG or JPG only
- File dimensions: 1200 pixels or greater on the longest side.
- File size: under 5 MB
- Digital Images should be labeled with the artists last name, (dot) first letter of first name, underscore, and the entry number, Smith.J_01, for the detail shot: Smith.J_01detail
• Exhibition Dates: September 7—December 2, 2023
• Call to Artists application process opens on CaFÉ: March 1, 2023
• Online application deadline: 11:59 p.m. EST, August 7, 2023
• Notification of Acceptance: August 10, 2023
• Artwork to arrive at Lighthouse ArtCenter August 28-30, 2023
• Exhibition opens September 7, 2023, 9 a.m.
• Artist Reception and Awards Ceremony September 21, 2023, 5– 7 p.m. (Participating Artist and one guest are invited at no charge)
• Exhibition closes: December 2, 2023, 4 p.m.
• Unsold works packed and shipped or picked up by December 8, 2023
• Consideration by digital images submitted through the CaFE (Call for Entry) website only.
• Ware must be delivered in pristine condition and ready to install.
• Artwork must not have been previously displayed at the Lighthouse ArtCenter in Tequesta, Florida.
• All work must have been created within the last two years.
• All submitted pieces must meet the requirements in the prospectus. Any accepted works that deviate from these
parameters will be rejected and returned to the artist at the artist's expense.
• All work must include labels securely fastened to the bottom, back or inside, with the other fastened to the front.
• Each label must contain the artist’s name and contact information, title of the work, dimensions, media, and price or NFS (not for sale).
• Artists are responsible for shipping and insurance to the exhibition, the gallery will ship back..
• Lighthouse ArtCenter (LAC) prefers (but does not insist) that the work be offered for sale.
• Lighthouse ArtCenter will collect and file all sales tax.
• By submitting your work for review, you confirm that you will adhere to all of the above.