Entry Fee (Entry Fee): $15.00
Images | Minimum:Min. 1, Maximum:Max. 6
Total Samples | Minimum:Min. 1, Maximum:Max. 6
This juried exhibition is open nationally to all emerging and established ceramics artists who create functional small ware in a variety of artistic expressions. All entries must be original and completed within the last two years. Size may not exceed 12” x 12” x 12”
LITTLE LUSH provides an opportunity to feature your best pieces to influential collectors in a world class gallery in Palm Beach County, Florida, prior to the holiday season.
Artists selected for this exhibition will be juried by a panel of nationally recognized ceramics artists.
The exhibition runs from September 7—December 2, 2023. There will be an Artists' Reception and Award Ceremony on Thursday, 21, 2023.
$300 FIRST PLACE
$200 SECOND PLACE
$150 THIRD PLACE
$100 HONORABLE MENTION (2)
Commission on Sales: Artist receives 60% and the Gallery receives 40%. All commissions due are paid within 14 days of the closing of the exhibition.
Artists may submit up to three pieces per application. If an artist wishes to submit more than three pieces for consideration another application must be completed.
If, for example, a set of four mugs is listed for one price, that constitutes ONE piece on the application. If, however, each mug is individually priced then EACH mug would be considered one individual piece.
Lighthouse ArtCenter (LAC) in Tequesta, Florida, is the oldest and largest visual arts organization serving northern Palm Beach and Martin Counties. The three-building campus features two state-of-the-art galleries with 3,500 square feet of exhibition space (producing 22 exhibitions annually) and a School of Art with 47 faculty members and master artists . LAC serves over 2,200 adult students, 700 children, and offers outreach to underserved members of the community. Over 22,000 guests attend the world-class art exhibits and special events. Lighthouse ArtCenter is a nonprofit 501c(3) charitable organization which has provided uninterrupted arts and cultural programming since 1964.
Digital Image submission guidelines: Failure to comply with the digital image submission guidelines may result in the rejection of your submission.
- Submit up to three entries with two digital images each: one front, one detail
- File format: JPEG or JPG only
- File dimensions: 1200 pixels or greater on the longest side.
- File size: under 5 MB
- Digital Images should be labeled with the artists last name, (dot) first letter of first name, underscore, and the entry number, Smith.J_01, for the detail shot: Smith.J_01detail
• Exhibition Dates: September 7—December 2, 2023
• Call to Artists application process opens on CaFÉ: March 1, 2023
• Online application deadline: 11:59 p.m. EST, August 7, 2023
• Notification of Acceptance: August 10, 2023
• Artwork to arrive at Lighthouse ArtCenter August 28-30, 2023
• Exhibition opens September 7, 2023, 9 a.m.
• Artist Reception and Awards Ceremony September 21, 2023, 5– 7 p.m. (Participating Artist and one guest are invited at no charge)
• Exhibition closes: December 2, 2023, 4 p.m.
• Unsold works packed and shipped or picked up by December 8, 2023
• Consideration by digital images submitted through the CaFE (Call for Entry) website only.
• Ware must be delivered in pristine condition and ready to install.
• Artwork must not have been previously displayed at the Lighthouse ArtCenter in Tequesta, Florida.
• All work must have been created within the last two years.
• All submitted pieces must meet the requirements in the prospectus. Any accepted works that deviate from these
parameters will be rejected and returned to the artist at the artist's expense.
• All work must include labels securely fastened to the bottom, back or inside, with the other fastened to the front.
• Each label must contain the artist’s name and contact information, title of the work, dimensions, media, and price or NFS (not for sale).
• Artists are responsible for shipping and insurance to the exhibition, the gallery will ship back..
• Lighthouse ArtCenter (LAC) prefers (but does not insist) that the work be offered for sale.
• Lighthouse ArtCenter will collect and file all sales tax.
• By submitting your work for review, you confirm that you will adhere to all of the above.