Days remaining to deadline: 36
Images | Minimum:Min. 5, Maximum:Max. 15
Video | Minimum:Min. 0, Maximum:Max. 2
Total Samples | Minimum:Min. 5, Maximum:Max. 15
Exhibition Selection Process: Artists will be notified electronically of receipt of materials. The OMAM exhibition selection committee meets annually to select artists for future shows. Artists will be notified by email upon selection by committee in mid-late 2024.
Shipping: The artist is responsible for shipping costs to and from the Museum. Specific shipping and labeling details will be included upon notification of accepted entries.
Liability: Although Ormond Memorial Art Museum will take great care in handling artworks for exhibition, OMAM is not liable for any damage that may occur in transit. Works installed in the museum are insured.
- No email entries will be reviewed.
- Entries must be submitted through Café.
- Please include 5-15 images of work representative of the work you'd like to exhibit (specific works for exhibit will be chosen at a later date, as artist may have created new work closer to the exhibit dates).
- Please label each individual file as follows: FirstnameLastname_Title_Dimensions_Medium.jpg
- Please include your artist statement
- Please include your artist biography
- Please include an image list with your name, titles, sizes, mediums
- Please include your resume
- Please include your professional website and any professional social media handles
· Exhibition at the Ormond Memorial Art Museum is open to any artist or collaborative of artists submitting original works of art or design created within the past three years.
· Professionals in all disciplines are encouraged to submit. This call is open to any media including but not limited to traditional drawing, painting, printmaking, digital/new media, photography, sculpture, glass, installation, etc. Giclee print reproductions are not accepted.
· All 2D work must include a hanging wire, and either be framed or created on a gallery wrapped canvas or wood cradle with a minimum depth of 1.5 inches.
· All 3D work must be assembled and ready for exhibition upon arrival or have clear and simple instructions for assembly.
· OMAM reserves the right to reject work for exhibition that differs significantly from the submitted images and/or for craft issues.
· No work in excess of 50 pounds crated weight will be accepted unless special arrangements are made in advance. The museum does not have a loading dock or the ability to store large crates.