Contact Email: email@example.com
Entry Fee (Entry Fee): $35.00
Images | Minimum:Min. 1, Maximum:Max. 5
Total Samples | Minimum:Min. 1, Maximum:Max. 5
Event Dates: 3/20/23 - 3/20/23
Jury Dates: 5/30/23 - 6/8/23
The term “Natural Diversity” is used interchangeably with “Life Diversity and “Art Diversity, ” This exhibition will showcase variation within given art forms. Natural diversity” is a common term used in science that generally refers to the variety of fauna and flora, but from an art perspective diversity in styles flow naturally to various mediums: (2D & 3D) The art can be abstract/ figurative/ still life/ diverse mediums/ color/ form. texture/ dimensions . Considerations extend to landscapes , but also themes of communities and their diverse nature in a particular place or community.
Natural Diversity- an exhibition of diverse themes, styles and mediums reflecting how diversity in art imitates that of life.
• Membership: If you would like to become a member, Click link below to sign up: https://www.texasjewisharts.org/join-renew.html
• Locations: The Bath House Cultural Arts Center is the first of six neighborhood cultural centers built and operated by the City of Dallas Office of Cultural Affairs. It is located on the east shore of White Rock Lake in east Dallas, Texas. a
Located in: White Rock Lake Park
Address: 521 E Lawther Dr, Dallas, TX 75218
Selection: Artwork will be juried by TJAA & curated by The Bath House Cultural Arts Center
- Submissions of up to 5 pieces of work.
Other criteria that The Bath House Cultural Arts Center may choose at its sole discretion.
• The submitted artwork fits the allotted spaces .
Artwork Restrictions: The Bath House Cultural Arts Center reserves the right to refuse any work.
• Works for Sale: This is a sales opportunity but all work does not have to be for sale. Sales are to be conducted directly between artist and buyer. All sale proceeds go to the artist.
• Load-in and Load-out: Each artist is responsible for art work delivery and pick up at The Bath House Cultural Arts Center 8525 Garland Road, Dallas, Texas 75218, on the given dates.
Load in date: Sunday, June 25, 2023,
Location: 521 E Lawther Dr., Dallas, TX 75218
Time: From 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Load out date: Tuesday, August 15, 2023
Time: From 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM .
Failure to pick up art may result in being barred from entering future exhibitions and/or a $50 daily storage fee. Artwork not picked up after 30 days will be considered abandoned and may be disposed of at the Bath House’s or the respective group’s sole discretion.
- Sold Artwork: Each artist is responsible for delivering sold artwork to purchaser. The Texas Jewish Arts Association requests a minimum 10% donation to the Texas Jewish Arts Association from any art sale stemming from the "Natural Diversity" exhibition.
- All works. Must be displayed for the entire show, even if sold during it.
ARTWORK ELIGIBILITY: All applicated 18yrs and older.
• Dimensions: Maximum 48 " w x 52 " h. Works must be on gallery-wrapped 1.5" depth canvas or or framed canvas. All artwork must be wired with D rings for hanging (no sawtooth hooks).
• Weight: 30 lbs maximum (also case by case basis on larger weighted items)
• 3-D: Dimensions: Work(s) must fit dimensions for the available pedestals: 18"‘ x18" wide display top, 36" height. Some space allowed for floor sculptures. All sculptures delivered will need to be removed promptly at the end of the exhibition.
All shipping, packaging, and logistics are the responsibility of the artist. Please keep all this in consideration when you are selecting the artwork submission.
(larger works discussed on case by case basis, )
• Weight: 30lbs (larger works discussed case by case basis)
• Pedestals: are available in limited quantity