Entry Fee (Entry Fee and NCS Membership): $50.00
Entry Fee (Entry Fee for 2023 NCS Members): $15.00
Images | Minimum:Min. 1, Maximum:Max. 3
Total Samples | Minimum:Min. 1, Maximum:Max. 3
Event Dates: 8/29/23 - 9/30/23
The National Collage Society will be hosting its 39th Annual Juried Exhibit at Liberty Hall Academic Center and the Galleries at Kean University in Union, New Jersey, and online. This exhibition is open to all artists and will count toward Signature Membership. Each artist can enter up to two collages or assemblages. A jury of selection will review all entries and may choose one or two per eligible artist. Notification of the jury’s decisions will be sent via email.
- each artist may enter up to two collages
- artwork submitted must be a two or three-dimensional collage
- full entry details must be included (name, address, title, materials used, price, etc.)
- entry fee paid ($15 for current members, $50 for new members)
- This exhibition is open to all artists
- Work produced in a classroom or under instruction is not eligible.
- All works must be ORIGINAL, two or three-dimensional, mixed-media glued collages. All work must be well photographed. Work not suitably photographed may be declined by the jury.
- Collages that have been in any previous NCS juried shows are not eligible.