Days remaining to deadline: 137
Entry Fee (Politically Charged): $25.00
Images | Minimum:Min. 1, Maximum:Max. 10
Total Samples | Minimum:Min. 1, Maximum:Max. 10
Event Dates: 8/31/24 - 10/12/24
Amidst the fervor surrounding the upcoming 2024 presidential election, we stand at a pivotal moment in our nation's history. We believe that it is crucial to create a space for productive and thought-provoking discussions about the future of our country. In this bold exhibition, we encourage artists from all disciplines to explore the curiosities that bud from the current state of American politics. We are interested in the diverse narratives that come from art making in our contemporary political landscape.
Through your artistic reflections, we hope to harness the power of creativity to ignite conversations, challenge perspectives, and identify common threads. In embracing this taboo theme of politics, we are asserting and strongly believe that art has the potential to transcend ideological boundaries and stimulate dialogue that can drive our community forwards.
This national exhibition is open to artists working in all mediums and of all skill levels.
Juror: To Be Announced
Show dates: August 31st-Oct 12th, 2024
Application deadline: Online applications must be submitted by 5:00pm PST on July 12, 2024
Notifications: Results will be sent by 5pm PST on July 26, 2024
Shipping deadline of work to Blue Line Arts: August 2nd, 2024
Hand deliver work to Blue Line Arts: August 31st & September 1st from 10am-3pm
Opening Reception: Saturday September 21st from 5 to 8pm.
Pick up any unsold work from Blue Line Arts: October 13th & 14th from 10am-3pm
If you have questions about submissions, please contact Blue Line Arts staff during gallery hours at (916) 783-4117 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must apply using this form on callforentry.org
You must be 18 years or older to apply.
- Open to all artists 18 and older
- Artwork cannot have been previously exhibited at Blue Line Arts
- All artwork must be for sale
- No accepted entry may be withdrawn or sold outside of the exhibition prior to the closing date
- Accepted artwork that differs significantly from the image in the online submission will be disqualified
- Blue Line Arts handles all sales transactions.
- Non-member artists receive a 50% commission from all gallery sales
- Members receive a 60% commission from all gallery sales
- The artist is responsible to pay for all shipping and must include a prepaid labelfor return of artwork
- FedEx or UPS ONLY
- No USPS
- Please use blue painters tape to secure wrapping and artwork during shipping-- this ensures we will be able to reuse packing materials for return shipment
- Two-dimensional artwork must be ready to hang
- Wire must be installed
- No sawtooth hangers