Entry Fee (Entry Fee): $35.00
Media Fee(Media Fee): $25.00
Images | Minimum:Min. 0, Maximum:Max. 3
Video | Minimum:Min. 0, Maximum:Max. 1
Total Samples | Minimum:Min. 1, Maximum:Max. 3
State: New Mexico
Event Dates: 9/6/23 - 9/17/23
In the land of enchantment there is an extraordinary place where art has made its mark for more than a century. This place is Taos, a town of extraordinary diversity and creative talent. Every year for the last 49 years, Taos has celebrated the arts with the Taos Fall Arts Festival.
The Taos Fall Arts Festival began in 1974 as a venue staged at the homes of patrons who wanted to promote local art. Over the years the festival grew in popularity, and the venues have changed, but the mission has remained constant: to celebrate the visual arts and artists of Taos County; to encourage the growth of emerging artists; and to continue hosting an event where artists could
come together, exhibit, and market their work for the delight and appreciation of the community.
- All work must be:
– Created within the last 24 months (*exceptions considered*)
– Not currently for sale or showing in a retail setting
– All applicable work must be framed (Mediums not meant to be framed, such as a canvas wrap, sculpture, video, jewelry, acrylic images, et al, are acceptable)
- Medium – All artistic mediums are welcome.
- File size requirement – Please refer to CaFe Help section
- Dimensions of image – Any dimension is welcome, but be aware exhibition space may be limited. Any artwork that is over 45" in height or length will incur an additional fee of $15, payable at the time of drop off.
- Image Name – Please include your name and image title in the filename. (john_doe_title.jpg)
- ****Submit 3(three) works and receive FREE submission for 1(one) "mini" (Information sheet to be filled out, in person, at time of other artwork drop-off)
- QUALITY MATTERS!
Image should be of good quality to represent your work as best as it can be.
Participants are required to be a resident of Taos County or represented by a Taos County Gallery. This is an OPEN EXHIBIT. All submissions will be accepted, exhibited and eligible for Cash Awards.