Images | Minimum:Min. 0, Maximum:Max. 3
Total Samples | Minimum:Min. 0, Maximum:Max. 3
State: New York
WJA Member Grants are awarded to professional-level WJA members in increments of $500 to be used toward business/professional growth. Funds for WJA Member Grants are provided by the national organization and WJA chapters across North America.
WJA is pleased to to allocate additional funds towards WJA member grants specifically designated for BIPOC (Black, Indigenous and/or People of Color) and LGBTQIA+ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Asexual, +) applicants. WJA members that identify as BIPOC and/or LGBTQIA+ from any WJA chapter are encouraged to apply for these opportunities and are eligible to be selected for all of WJA's member grant opportunities.
- Grant awards can be used towards career and business growth tools and opportunities, including professional development courses, industry conferences, website services, books, machinery, etc.
- Ineligible expenses include membership fees to other associations and any materials that are used directly in the jewelry and therefore resold (i.e. metals, castings, gemstones, pearls etc.)
- Grants will be for costs incurred between January 1, 2024 and December 31, 2024. Following verification and receipt of proof of payment for enrollment and/or materials purchased, grant monies will be distributed directly to the member who has been awarded the grant.
- All applications will be reviewed and scored by a WJA Member Grant jury. All results of the jurying process are final and no awards can be contested.
- WJA Member Grants are awarded to professional-level WJA members in good standing who have been a member for at least one year prior to applying.
- Student Members of the WJA are NOT eligible for Member Grants and are instead encouraged to apply for WJA Student Scholarships.
- A member may only receive one scholarship or grant from the organization in a calendar year and cannot be selected for a member grant two consecutive years in a row.