Images | Minimum:Min. 1, Maximum:Max. 10
Total Samples | Minimum:Min. 1, Maximum:Max. 10
Get Published and Boost Your Media Presence
Observica contemporary art magazine invites you to submit your original art for the 26th issue of Observica, the Prime Edition 2023.
The magazine will be published in both online and high-quality print-on-demand versions.
Both versions will be released in stylish full-color glossy A4 pages.
Moreover, the magazine is accessible to thousands of art experts, collectors, and art enthusiasts, as well as galleries, museums, and art institutions from over 120 countries.
Each selected artist will receive 2 dedicated A4 colorful pages.
Artist's photo and biography will be published on one separate page, and the artwork's image will be presented on the other, including artwork data, artist photo, and a lifetime active link with a QR code.
In addition, each published artist will receive a free online artist profile page, social media sharable artwork badge, and a digital certificate.
It is Free to submit your art, and the selected artists will be asked to pay a fixed Selection Fee.
Find previous issues at https://www.observica.com/publications
Latest issue can be viewed at https://www.observica.com/ie2023
Observica is a Canadian contemporary art magazine published quarterly by "Discover the Artist" media holding. Observica opens a new perspective to the art world by providing art critiques, interviews, news, events, calls, artist presentations, articles, and ads from all around the globe.
Each selected artist will receive 2 dedicated A4 colorful pages in the magazine. Artist's photo and biography will be published on one separate page, and the artwork's image will be presented on the other, including artwork data, artist photo, and a lifetime active link with a QR code.
Note: All selected artists need to pay USD 200 selection fee to confirm their acceptance for publishing in the magazine.
The online edition is issued, shared and distributed for free.
Print magazine can be ordered via print-on-demand services through our website.
■ Artist Profile Page
Each selected artist receives a free online profile page in Biafarin platform.
A digital certificate will be issued for all selected artists.
■ Life-Long Links
A lifelong link of the Publication will remain active to boost selected artists online visibility and SEO.
Submission is Free
If selected, selection fee is USD 200.
Artist headshot Photo
Artist Full Name
City and Country of Residence
Social Media Links
Size (WidthXHeightXDepth) in cm or inches
Open to all visual artists working in any art medium worldwide.
Visual arts categories: Painting, drawing, printmaking, illustration, digital arts, collage, photography, graphics, design, book art, land art, paper art, glass art, wood art, landscape, crafts, assemblage, jewelry, metalsmithing, sculpture, fiber art, textile art, installation, mixed media.
- Artists can submit up to 10 pieces of original artworks.
- The submission is open to all visual artists creating original artworks in 2 and 3-dimensional media.
- The subject is free.
- Artworks must be entirely the work of the entrant, executed without the supervision of an instructor.
- Artworks are preferred to be created within the past 5 years.
- There is no size limit for submitted artwork.
- Only the artwork should show in the photo (no frames or extraneous backgrounds).
- Artist should have all the rights for publishing the artworks internationally.
- Artworks that, in reasonable view of the organizer, include porn, violence, and/or racial, and religious hatred, inappropriate and/or offensive content, are not admissible.
- Entries must not be copies or derivatives based in any way on other copyrighted or published paintings, photographs or other artistic work. Any infraction of this rule will result in serious consequences.
- Selected artists might be asked for high resolution artwork photos, if needed.