Mail Checks to:
Evergreen Artists Association
2016 Fall Show
PO Box 1511
Evergreen, CO 80437
FedEx and UPS will deliver to gallery. The Post Office will not.
Contact Email: email@example.com
Call Type: Exhibitions
Entry Deadline: 9/3/16
Images - Minimum: 3, Maximum: 6
Total Media - Minimum: 3, Maximum: 6
The Evergreen Artists Association
EAA Fall 2016 All Colorado Art Show
September 30 – October 23, 2016
Deadline to enter is Saturday, September 3, 2016
A juried show hosted by
Main Street Fine Art Gallery
28186 Colorado 74, Suite #4, Evergreen, CO 80439
(303) 670-7222 Gallery Phone
Opening Reception Friday, September 30, 2016
5 – 8 p.m.
Awards Judge, Gene Youngmann
Cash and merchandise awards of over $1100 will be awarded during the Opening Reception along with other prizes donated by our sponsors. We are asking artists to submit 3 images for an Entry fee of $35. $5 for each additional image for jurying, up to 6 total. We do not guarantee whether any or all will be accepted.
Commission to artist is 65%, EAA retains 35% of sales.
• Entry fee $35 for three images. $5 for each additional entries up to 3 additional.
• Open to any artist residing in Colorado.
• Submissions must be original work of submitting artist, current within last 3 years, and shall not previously shown in an EAA exhibit.
• Artists may submit up to 3 images, all images will be juried separately.
• All entries must be for sale.
• 2D Wall artwork is limited to a maximum of 30 inches and 40 inches in either direction totaling 1200 square inches. This SIZE MUST INCLUDE YOUR FRAME. This is how we can calculate how many pieces will fit in the gallery. You will be turned away if artwork exceeds this on delivery. (Note: This has been updated.)
• There is no theme for this show.
• Two and three-dimensional art is accepted, including:
- Please submit original artwork only for your entries. Giclée and other unoriginal prints are not permitted (except photographs). We do not accept computer-generated art.
- Submitted images must be cropped to exclude framing and background; must represent the artwork exactly.
Deadline, Jurying and Artist Notification
• Entries must be entered into www.Callforentry.org (CaFÉ), by 11:59 p.m. (midnight), Saturday September 3, 2016
• Artists will be notified of acceptance via CaFÉ by Wednesday,September 7, 2016.
Presentation Guidelines of Accepted Artwork
• Only original artwork of professional presentation accepted.
• Wall-hung items must be appropriately framed and/or edges adequately finished.
• Wall art must use sturdy wire attached to D-Rings as the hanging medium. No saw-tooth hangers, metal eyes or cleats are accepted. Wire must be wrapped tightly so that it cannot come undone! Please watch video if you do not know how: http://youtu.be/J1BaSuhVjOE
• Evergreen Artists Association reserves the right to reject any work not matching submission, or which is not properly presented for exhibit, or which it deems inappropriate for Main Street Fine Art or its clientele.
Delivery of ArtworkHand delivered work must be brought to Main Street Fine Art Gallery on either:
- Sunday September 25, 3:30-5:30 p.m.
- Monday, September 26, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Shipped work must be received no later than Monday, September 26 via FedEx or UPS ONLY. The post office does NOT deliver to the gallery. Artists are responsible for all shipping costs including return of artwork.
Pick up of ArtworkAll unsold work must be picked up at Main Street Fine Art Gallery on either:
- Sunday, October 23 AFTER 4 p.m. and before 5:30 p.m. (The show will still be on display this final Sunday. No pickups until after 4 p.m. please.)
- Monday, October 24 between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Shipped art that is unsold will be repackaged and returned the week of October 24, 2016 via FedEx or UPS. A return label MUST be included in your package. Please try to make your packaging strong and easy for us to reuse if necessary! Thank you.
We are very pleased to announce Gene Youngmann, (For more info on Gene, visit www.youngmannwatercolors.com )
Awards will be presented during the Opening Reception at 6:30 p.m., September 30, 2016
The reception hours are 5 to 8 pm.
Best of Show: $500
2D Award of Excellence: $200
3D Award of Excellence: $200
Photography Award of Excellence: $200
Work sold during the exhibition is subject to a 35% commission by the EAA, and must remain on display for the duration of the show. Payment of 65% to artists will be made within 35 days after the close of the show.
Please note: This call for artwork is looking to receive three entries minimum for jurors to choose from. If you do not have three to enter, then submit duplicates of same image to fill in positions or blank white jgps. If you have trouble, then contact CaFE for assistance, or read their help files and watch their video for more info.