P.O. Box 84
Daytona Beach, FL 32118
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Type: Exhibitions
Entry Deadline: 10/12/17
Images - Minimum: 1, Maximum: 2
Video - Minimum: 0, Maximum: 2
Total Media - Minimum: 1, Maximum: 2
Submission Deadline: October 12, 2017 - Midnight MST (You will Receive notification on or before October 17 of your status). If you do not receive this, please check your Cafe account for an update as this may be due to a block on the email).
**An Invitational Passcode does not apply to the Nude Nite art show. Please bypass this and click on Calls to entry to see the Nude nite prospectus.
Location: Warehouse: 2400 NW 5TH AVE, MIAMI, FL 33127 (Wynwood Art District)
$40 fee per Application to include up to 2 images.
Nude Nite is the largest show dedicated to exhibiting nude artworks in North America. But Nude Nite is far more than an art fair – The visual art is complimented throughout the evening with interactive installations, body painters, burlesque stage acts, aerialists, pole performers and Nude nite's unusual cast of strolling characters.
Held annually in Orlando, Tampa and Miami, the three night event exhibits over 200 juried original works in a 25,000 SF pop-up gallery setting, where thousands of art enthusiasts can view and purchase artists’ works. The show has gained a national reputation for exhibiting artists breaking boundaries through figurative works.Nude Nite offers a fully equipped sales desk and dedicated gallery sales team. All genres represented - contemporary to traditional, abstract interpretations to literal. Visit www.nudenite.com for a video on the home page or become a Facebook, Twitter or Instagram friend @nudenite.
**The Orlando/Tampa/Miami shows are juried separately so artists may apply to all. Installations, performance artists and vendors, please email Kelly@nudenite.com for consideration. There is no fee to submit.
Visit www.nudenite.com for a video on the home page or become a Facebook friend or follow NN on Twitter @nudenite or Instagram.
All shows are juried separately so artists may apply to all events. Regarding Installations, Performance Artists and vendors, please email Kelly@nudenite.com for consideration. There is no fee to submit for these categories.
EVENT PROSPECTUS and RULES OF ENTRY
1. A non-refundable application fee of $40 is required. Art work submission to this event (whether invited or not) includes your complimentary, non-transferable entrance to the event on the night of your choice. One application per artist, please.
2. All works must be for sale and represent the nude theme. Abstract representations or conceptual representations welcome.
3. Limit TWO works of art per artist.
4. Please upload jpg format files through the Cafe system at www.callforentry.org.
5. All submissions must be of completed original works of art. Submissions representing incomplete works of art will not be accepted.
6. Previously submitted works to the same city-call can not be resubmitted.
7. All entries must contain copyright-free material or material released with consent from the original source. Unauthorized use of any copyrighted images, text, or other material will not be accepted.
8. No substitutions of works of art selected will be accepted (i.e. works of art selected are not to be replaced by different works of art upon bringing works of art to the event).
9. Submissions received after the deadline WILL NOT be accepted.
10. All works of art will be curated after the entry deadline.
11. All works of art must be original and created after December 31, 2011.
12. Submission of works of art by the artist and acceptance of such by the curating body for Nude Nite is an agreement to show the submitted works of art at the Nude Nite event.
13. Decisions by the curating body for Nude Nite are final.
14. Notification and Drop Off/Ship: Artists will be notified by an e-mail of acceptance or rejection within 7 days after deadline. E-mail will indicate when to bring accepted artwork to event or shipping procedures. Invited artists receive 3-nite entry, plus a total of three guest passes. Drop off will be Tuesday, Nov 7 and Ship Receive by date: Friday, Nov 3. Artists selected and invited to exhibit will be responsible for the cost of producing and transporting their works. Pick Up: Hand delivered work must be picked up on Sunday November 12 or Saturday evening directly after close of show. The gallery accepts no responsibility for work not retrieved on pick-up date. After 30 days the gallery may dispose of the work. SHIPPED WORKS: Per Industry standard, Artists will ship works with a pre-paid return label from either UPS or FEDX. This requires the artist to set up an account with UPS/FEDX so that they may receive credit for it if the work sells. If the work does not sell, it will be returned in the same packaging and the gallery will affix the label to the shipping packaging and the work shall be shipped within a few days post show.
15. Artists are responsible for providing their own insurance. While Nude Nite takes precautions against theft and damage, Nude Nite bears no responsibility for loss or damage to works before, during or after the event.
16. Accepted works of art will be in the possession of Nude Nite and remain in the Nude Nite event facility during the duration of the event (all show dates) unless otherwise allowed by the event director. This is for both sold and unsold works during the event.
17. While Nude Nite promotes a broad interpretation of the nude, the show tends not to display works depicting arousal or graphic sexual genitalia. If you have a question about the content of your work please email the director at Kelly@nudenite.com for more guidance.
18. Gallery split commission is 60/40 artist/gallery and is detailed in the legal agreement.
THIS SECTION IS TO BE READ VERY CAREFULLY
All accepted works of art must be “GALLERY READY” when brought to the event facility (i.e. all hanging works must include an installed horizontal wire). Artists with work requiring a pedestal(s) MUST provide one (them) before show opening. Pedestal(s) must be white/black and tall enough for the work to be near eye level. Pedestal must be sturdy and all parts must be connected. This is to ensure the safety of your work. If work is not “gallery ready” or deemed unsafe for hanging, mounting or standing (whichever is applicable) risking possible damage to the event facility and/or the art itself, then the work will not be presented in the event during any of its dates. **If your work requires special handling, a unique hanging method or assembly please communicate this to the director so that proper planning and attention can be allocated.
Technical Support: Please call 303-629-1166 Mountain time (8:30-5pm) for help uploading.
Upload options for image files
- File format: JPEG only
- File dimensions: No smaller than 1920 pixels on the longest side
- File resolution: 72 ppi/dpi (standard web resolution)
- File size: 5 MB maximum