Contact Email: email@example.com
Call Type: Competitions
Event Dates: 12/6/17 - 12/10/17
Entry Deadline: 11/3/17
Images - Minimum: 2, Maximum: 10
Total Media - Minimum: 2, Maximum: 10
The winner of this contest will be given the opportunity to exhibit one artwork at Spectrum Miami 2017 free of charge. The exhibit runs from Dec 6th -10th 2017.
Spectrum Miami is one of the most influential and prestigious art events in the world bringing thousands of art enthusiasts, collectors, corporate buyers and artists together. This invite only exhibition hand selects the best galleries and artists from around the world to participate. DHGIA has a premium location at this event. This is your chance to potentially win a spot to exhibit your artwork in the heart of Miami’s Arts & Entertainment District with some of the top artists in the world today.
DHGIA is presenting an International Call for entries to exhibit at Spectrum Miami 2017.
- The winning artwork will be professionally hung and displayed with
- Exhibition lighting
- Wall labeling of with artists’ name, title of work, size and medium
- Artist’s name and their country they are representing
- ARTWORK SALES:
- DHGIA staff will handle all sales and payment processing
- Booth will NEVER be left unattended during open event hours
- DHGIA will receive 40% COMMISSION for all artwork sales from all artwork exhibited at Spectrum Miami 2017.
- Very knowledgeable, bilingual sales staff (English and Spanish)
- DELIVERY OF ARTWORK
- The Artist is responsible for shipping of the artwork to and from DHGIA only. DHGIA will transport the artwork to and from the event free of charge.
Submission Criteria: For consideration, please submit an Artists Statement, Artist Biography, CV and up to 10 images of artwork that has been created within the last 3 years. The first 2 images are free. There is a $5 fee for additional images.
Application Fee: $25