392 Gipsy Trail Road
Carmel, NY 10512-4365
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Type: Exhibitions
Event Dates: 6/15/18 - 8/3/18
Entry Deadline: 4/4/18
Images - Minimum: 1, Maximum: 6
Total Media - Minimum: 1, Maximum: 6
Deadline EXTENDED to April 4th
JURY OF AWARDS
Sculpture: Bruno Lucchesi
Oil: Don Demers
Watercolor: Tim Saternow
Drawing/Graphics/Pastel: Edgar Jerins
Work must be original Oil (Acrylic/ Tempera), Watercolor, Sculpture, Pastel or Graphic (drawing, intaglio, lithograph, or woodcut print).
- Sat. 3/31/18 Entry deadline
- Tues. 5/1/18 Notification to artists
- Sat/ Sun. 6/9/-6/10/18 Receiving day 10AM-5 PM
- Fri. 6/15/18 Show opens to the public
- Sat. 6/23/18 Awards Reception 5:30-7:30 PM
- Sat/ Sun. 8/4-8/5 2018 Removal of work -10-5pm
- ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS
- Open to all artists 18 years of age and over, working in the United States.
- Members: Entry fee is included with paid dues $35. Second entry is $10 (can submit in two categories)
- Non-members: $45for first entry and $10 for second
- Artist may enter up to two recent works not previously exhibited with HVAA.
Only one work per artist can be included in the exhibition.
- Work must be original Oil (Acrylic/ Tempera), Watercolor, Sculpture, Pastel or Graphic (drawing, intaglio, lithograph, or woodcut print).
- Size of framed artwork not to exceed 44” in either direction.
No photographic, computer-assisted, or collage accepted.
- Sales 75% to artists and 25% of sale price
to the HVAA Scholarship Fund. HVAA
- Artwork must be framed in a professional way (i.e.: no strip moulding), and the framing should not detract from the work-no oval or garish framing.
- Work can be shipped directly to the Lyme Art Association
- Must be wired and ready to hang.
- Sculpture maximum weight,100 lbs.
- Reliefs: Maximum weight, 20 lb. (for wall hanging).
- Sculptors delivering their own work must provide
- Artist should supply cases for very small work.
- Plaster or ceramic work should not be shipped.
- Work to be shipped to LAA, preferably USPS, UPS or FedEx.
- Please read prospectus:
HVAA 84th Annual Exhibition prospectus