Images | Minimum:Min. 3, Maximum:Max. 15
Video | Minimum:Min. 0, Maximum:Max. 1
Total Samples | Minimum:Min. 3, Maximum:Max. 15
Event Dates: 4/5/19 - 4/7/19
SculptureTucson is accepting submissions for the Annual SculptureTucson Festival Show & Sale—the largest juried outdoor sculpture festival in Arizona featuring up to 64 regional, national & international sculptors. Held on April 5,6, & 7, 2019 at the Brandi Fenton Memorial Park in Tucson, the show is expected to draw over 5,000 people, and will include artists demonstrations and talks, music, food trucks, a private opening reception for patrons, and more.
Sculptors working in a variety of media, i.e., glass, wood, bronze, clay, metal and other materials are encouraged to apply. Selected sculptors will each have their own 10' x 15' space under a large-scale communal tent. A limited number of spaces are available to galleries. Only original sculpture and 3-dimensional works of art will be considered for this outdoor juried sculpture show. There is no fee to apply. Please apply through CaFÉ website. EXTENDED Deadline for submissions is December 1, 2018.
10 Things to Know:
1. This is a SCULPTURE only show.
2. Applications are open all local, regional, national and international Sculptors working in any medium.
3. There is no fee to apply.
4. All artwork must be original.
5. Artists must submit images of their own current work with the application that may also be used in promotional materials if the artist is selected through the jury process.
6. Artists selected through the jury process are encouraged to attend, interact with attendees and manage their own booth.
7. If selected through the jury process, the booth fee is $100 for artists who personally attend the show and manage their booth. If you’re selected and plan on sending someone else to manage your booth, the booth fee is $150.
8. Large sculpture is encouraged too. Special requirements will be discussed if you are selected to participate through the jury process.
9. Travel, transportation, and accommodations are the responsibility of the Artist.
10. Information about sales transaction fees and commissions will be provided to those artists who have been selected through the jury process.
SculptureTucson is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to fostering professional opportunities for artists, promoting the visibility of sculpture in public spaces, and engaging communities in experiences with sculptural works of art.
Our goals include sustaining the annual Sculpture Festival; establishing public sculpture parks; placing art in public spaces; creating hands-on art education programs; and becoming a resource for diverse artists and patrons, local and international communities.
Visit us online: