Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Type: Unspecified
Event Dates: 2/17/19 - 3/3/19
Entry Deadline: 1/15/19
Number of Applications Allowed: 6
Images - Minimum: 1, Maximum: 3
Total Media - Minimum: 1, Maximum: 3
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ENTERING
1. Set up an account at CaFÉ: https://www.callforentry.org.
2. Format and size your digital images using the instructions found by clicking on CaFÉ Help and then Media Preparation. Upload all of the artwork you wish to enter. You may enter up to (6) total art works, with up to three (3) in any one class category.
3. For Animation/Video/Interactive: Upload an image or screenshot from the work. In the description, include a link to Vimeo, Youtube, or a high-resolution file.
4. Next, click on Apply to Calls. Search for and enter the BGSU 2019 Undergraduate Exhibition.
SUBMITTING YOUR ENTRIES
1. You may submit a total of six (6) entries, with a maximum of three (3) entries per Class Category. Artwork MUST be entered in the correct CLASS CATEGORY which is determined by the class in which the work was made (i.e., If artwork was made in Digital Imaging class (ARTC), enter it in the Digital Imaging category). For artwork made in Special Topics courses, please consult the faculty member in whose class the work was made.
2. ARTWORK REQUIREMENTS
***Each artwork requires a separate CaFÉ entry.
IMPORTANT: Each entry represents ONE artwork – you may submit 3 details/views of that specific artwork. DO NOT submit more than one artwork per entry. To enter additional artworks, checkout and submit the first application, then return to Apply to Calls and choose APPLY AGAIN TO THIS CALL. Repeat the process for up to 6 applications total.
DO NOT check out untill you have submitted all the artworks you wish considered for this exhibition.
3. ARTWORK INFORMATION
Title and media information must be correctly spelled with no abbreviations for use on labels. You may include a link to Vimeo, YouTube, or high-resolution file, in your description.
4. ARTWORK IMAGES
Remember—submit 1 artwork per entry—you may include 1-2 additional detail images of that same artwork, if needed (but DO NOT include a different artwork—go to APPLY AGAIN TO THIS CALL)!
5. CHOOSE A CLASS CATEGORY
02-ART-First Year Program (FYP)
6. ARTWORK SALES
Artwork may be for sale. Sales are more likely if the price is reasonable. Consider the cost of framing and artwork preparation in determining your price. Your price should include the 20% commission (i.e., add 20% to the amount you wish to receive). If artwork is not for sale, use NFS.