P.O. Box 8250
Woodland, CA 95776
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Type: Exhibitions
Entry Deadline: 4/18/20
Days remaining to deadline: 271
Images - Minimum: 5, Maximum: 10
Audio - Minimum: 0, Maximum: 1
Video - Minimum: 0, Maximum: 1
Total Media - Minimum: 5, Maximum: 10
The Art & Music Committee will select Gallery shows from among applications for the 2019/20 year, selecting for the dates below.
Exhibitions will be installed for three months and rotate each quarter (1st = June-August; 2nd = September-November; 3rd Quarter = December-February; 4th= March-May)
Dignity Health Art & Music Committee will consider exhibitions that include:
- Educational, cultural, and of broad public interest
- Economically attainable
- Available during the gallery timetable
- Able to fit physically into the gallery space
- Two-dimensional and three-dimensional works are permissible but should not protrude more than 2" from wall
- Digital installations, if the artist provides all required equipment
- Community or group shows defined as three or more artists
- Theme shows defined as exhibits curated solely by curator
- State or regional exhibitions.
- National or international traveling collaborations or touring exhibitions
- Please respect all deadlines for submission of artwork and information.
- New works not previously displayed in the gallery will be given priority for each show and as many pieces as possible from each participant will be displayed.
- Reproductions will not be accepted for exhibition.
- All artists are required to provide a complete list of work (title, medium, artist name and price) for inventory and commission purposes.
Dignity Health reserves the right to adjust, replace, or change art, and/or the exhibition as they deem necessary.
Due to the diverse age and cultures viewing the exhibits non-nude subjects are preferred. We recommend artists use discretion when selecting pieces for the gallery.
Artwork will be selected based on:
- Artistic excellence including the quality and uniqueness of the artwork
- Original artwork, not reproductions or copies of other artists work
- Clarity of the exhibition concept
- Completeness of proposal
Artists are responsible for the delivery and pick up of work – no exceptions.
Art Sales are permissible (35% gallery commission) and will be handled by YoloArts a local non profit arts organization.
Entry Fee: -0-
Media Fee -0-
Please provide a brief statement (1000 character limit).
Please provide your artist website and any social media sites.
Please provide a short bio (175 words or less -(typical information includes art studies, place of birth and residency, exhibition exposure, mediums, uniqueness of technique, art awards, fellowships, radio/TV/press coverage, art related teaching.)
Please choose 5 images or audio samples. Please provide outside dimensions of your work.