Entry Fee (AN INTERNATIONAL FINE CRAFT COMPETITION & EXHIBITION): $25.00
Media Fee(Additional Image Fee): $5.00
Images | Minimum:Min. 1, Maximum:Max. 10
Total Samples | Minimum:Min. 1, Maximum:Max. 10
Event Dates: 1/3/20 - 3/7/20
Cash Award Prizes
1st Place: $1500
Peoples Choice: $350
A full-color catalog of the show will be available for purchase.
Juror: Holly Jerger
Holly Jerger is the exhibitions curator at Craft Contemporary (formerly Craft & Folk Art Museum) in Los Angeles, CA. Since 2015, she has organized or co-organized numerous exhibitions at Craft Contemporary, including Chapters: Book Arts in Southern California, Gronk's Theater of Paint, Betye Saar: Keepin' it Clean, and Melting Point: Movements in Contemporary Clay. Prior to her appointment as exhibitions curator, Jerger served as senior curator of public engagement (2005-2014), developing 90 programs annually. She holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts from Ball State University, Indiana, and a Master of Fine Arts from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, where she also taught. She has served on the boards of the Museum Educators of Southern California (MESC) and the Los Angeles Printmaking Society.
Exhibition Designer: Kelly Bennett
Kelly Bennett is the Chief Preparator at UC Berkley Art Museum and Pacific Film Archive, and the Principal and owner of Art Pro Net. Kelly brings her over 15 years of experience to designing the layout of and overseeing installation of the Craft Nouveau Exhibition. She holds a Master of Arts in Arts Management from SUNY and previously served as the Exhibitions Manager for the Asian Art Museum.
● Open to artists everywhere!
● All artwork must be original and completed within the last two years
● Artwork cannot have been previously exhibited at Blue Line Arts
● All wall pieces must be ready to hang
● All artwork must be for sale
● Accepted artwork that differs significantly from the image in online submission will be disqualified
● No accepted entry may be withdrawn or sold outside of the exhibition prior to the closing date
● Blue Line Arts handles all sales transactions. The artist agrees that the price submitted in this application will be the price that the work will be sold for and may not change hereafter. Please note, the gallery sales commission is 50/50 for Non-members or 60% commission for current Artist Members.
o Art must be able to enter through the doors with a clearance of 94”h x 91”w
o Ceilings in the gallery are 10 feet high
o Nothing over 60 lbs will be accepted
The artist is responsible to pay for all shipping and should have a prepaid label from FedEx or UPS (No US Mail) for the return of artwork. Please mark the outside of your box with your last name in bold letters also please use blue painters tape to wrap your artwork if you use bubble wrap.
All shipping of fragile art must be packed as in this link! Please see
There is a non-refundable entry fee of $35 for one artwork, $40 for two artworks, $45 for three artworks, etc.. up to ten pieces.
All artists must apply through Call for Entry below.
You must be 18 years or older to apply.
Questions: If you have any questions about submissions, please contact Blue Line Arts staff during open hours at (916) 783-4117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org