405 Vernon Street, Suite 100, Roseville, CA 95678
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Type: Competitions
Event Dates: 1/8/21 - 2/20/21
Entry Deadline: 11/1/20
Days remaining to deadline: 148
Images - Minimum: 1, Maximum: 10
Total Media - Minimum: 1, Maximum: 10
Juror: Carrie Lederer
Carrie Lederer is a painter, sculptor and installation artist who exhibits her nature-inspired work across the United States. She has built site-specific installations for Turtle Bay Museum, de Rosa Center for Contemporary Art, San Jose ICA, and many others. Lederer is a recipient of the prestigious Fleishhacker Foundation Eureka Award, and she has completed commissions for Facebook, UCSF Medical Center, Art Source and private collections.
Application deadline: Online applications must be submitted by 5:00pm PST on November 1st, 2020.
Show dates: January 8th – Februrary 20th, 2021
Notifications: results will be sent by 5pm PST on November 20th, 2020.
Shipping deadline of work to Blue Line Arts: December 20th, 2020
Hand deliver work to Blue Line Arts: January 3rd and 4th from 10-3pm
Opening Reception - Awards and Crocker Selections announced: January 19th, 2021
Closing Reception and People’s Choice Award announced: February 16th, 2021
Pick up unsold work from Blue Line Gallery: February 21 & 22, 2021 10am to 3pm
5 Artists Selected for the Crocker Art Museum: February 28th to May 9th 2021
Application fee: There is a non-refundable entry fee for Crocker Kingsley of $45 for entering up to three artworks in this exhibition. Participants may enter up to three pieces for one fee. The first entry will be paid by credit card, and entrants will use a coupon for (optional) second and third entries that are included in the entry fee.
Up to 7 additional images can be submitted for an extra $5/image, making the total amount of images available to submit 10. Please capitalize first letters of all names, titles and medium in application.
● Open to all artists residing in the United States.
● Must be 18 years or older to apply.
Limitation and restrictions
● All work must be original and completed within the last two years.
● Works must not have been previously exhibited at Blue Line Arts.
● All 2-D works must be ready to hang with wire backing (no sawtooth hangers).
● All artwork must be for sale.
● Blue Line Arts handles all sales transactions and receives a 50% commission from all gallery sales for non-members and a 40% commission from artist members. (Artist Level Membership costs only $72 for the year starting the day you join).
● Accepted artwork which differs significantly from the image in the online submission will be disqualified.
● No accepted entry may be withdrawn or sold outside of the exhibition prior to the closing date.
● The artist is responsible to pay for all shipping and should have a prepaid label from FedEx or UPS (No US Post) for return of artwork.
● Size limitations:
- Artwork must be able to enter through the doors with a clearance of 94”h x 91” w.
- Ceilings in gallery are 10 feet tall.
■ Between 1mb and 3mb in size
■ Minimum of 1200 px on one side
■ Images must be in JPG format.
Questions: If you have any questions about submitting to the Crocker-Kingsley Competition, please contact Blue Line Arts staff during open hours at (916) 783-4117 or email: email@example.com.