6 Bridges Gallery
77 Main St
Maynard, MA 01754
Contact Email: email@example.com
Call Type: Exhibitions
Entry Deadline: 10/1/20
Images - Minimum: 1, Maximum: 3
Total Media - Minimum: 1, Maximum: 3
Habitats are often seen as places of familiarity, shelter, protection and sustenance, yet they are rarely static. As they shift over time, they may bring more or less comfort. If a habitat vanishes altogether, it may come to exist only in our memories. We invite artists to submit 3D and 2D works that speak to the theme of “Habitat” for our fifth annual juried exhibit.
The entries will be juried by a 6 Bridges Gallery committee of artists in various media.
- All media accepted except video. 2D art must be wired and ready to hang (no sawtooth hangers).
- Small pedestals will be provided for 3D pieces.
- Artists must provide any other special equipment to display work.
- Maximum size is 40" in any direction. Work must be recent (within 5 years).
- All work must be for sale; gallery retains 40% commission on work that is sold.
- 6 Bridges Gallery Award
- People’s Choice Award
October 1, 2020
$15 for one image
$25 for two images
$35 for three images.
Entry does not guarantee acceptance. Accepted work will be posted on our website.
October 1, 2020
Notification of acceptance
December 1, 2020
Delivery of work*
December 15, 2020 - December 30, 2020
during normal gallery hours
January 5, 2021 - February 6, 2021
January 9, 2021, 7 – 9 pm
Pick up work*
February 7, 2021, Noon – 4 pm
* We regret that we are not able to accept work that is shipped, nor are we able to store or ship artwork.