Contact Email: email@example.com
Call Type: Award
Event Dates: 1/13/21 - 3/20/21
Entry Deadline: 3/19/21
Images - Minimum: 2, Maximum: 6
Total Media - Minimum: 2, Maximum: 6
Letters of Reference: 1 required by 3/19/20
Multiple scholarships of $1,500 will be awarded to Palm Beach County high school seniors planning to major in the visual arts in college AND to current Florida Atlantic University (FAU) Sophomores or Juniors majoring in the visual arts taking at least 12 hours each semester.
These awards are given based upon merit. While GPA and other factors are considered, the artwork you create is given the most weight in judging.
Each applicant must provide the following information in order to be considered for a scholarship:
- Completed on line application via CaFe
- Upload a maximum of 6 images of your 2D or 3D work. If photographing multiple images of the same piece of artwork EACH IMAGE YOU SUBMIT COUNTS AS ONE OF THE SIX IMAGES. Each image file must comply with the following requirements set forth by CaFe:
- File Format: JPEG only
- File dimensions: No smaller than 1920 pixels on the longest side
- File resolution: 72 ppi/dpi (standard web resolution)
- File size: 5 MB maximum
Each file must be labled with your last name, title of the piece, and size. For example
- Uploaded unoffical transcripts (docx, pdf, word)
- Uploaded Letter of Recomendation (docx, pdf, word) The person providing this letter will be given a link to easily upload their letter.