Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Type: Exhibitions
Event Dates: 5/14/21 - 7/22/21
Entry Deadline: 3/14/21
Days remaining to deadline: 54
Images - Minimum: 1, Maximum: 6
Total Media - Minimum: 1, Maximum: 6
HUDSON VALLEY ART ASSOCIATION
88th Annual National Juried Exhibition
At The Lyme Art Association Gallery
Old Lyme, CT
In the spirit of the Hudson River School of art tradition, the HVAA Annual Exhibition jurors are looking for submissions which are original representational images that display aesthetic appeal and technical skill. You are welcome to view previously accepted artworks from our 2020 exhibition here
Sunday 3/14 entry deadline
Sunday 4/4 artist notification
Fri/Sat/Sun 5/14/-5/16/21 Receiving days10AM-5 PM
Friday 5/21/21 Show opens to the public.
Saturday 5/29/21 Awards Reception (subject to change) 6:00-8:00.
Thursday 7/22 Show Ends
Fri/Sat/Sun 7/23, 7/24, 7/25, 2021 Removal of work
ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS
• Open to all artists 18 years of age and over, working in the United States.
• Members:Entry fee is included with paid dues $35. One or two entries (submit in one category).
• Non-members: $50 for one or two entries in one category
• Artist may enter up to two recent works not previously exhibited with HVAA.
• Only one work per artist can be included in the exhibition.
• Work must be original Oil (Acrylic/ Tempera), Watercolor, Sculpture, Pastel or Graphic (drawing, intaglio, lithograph, or woodcut print).
• Size of framed artwork not to exceed 44” in either direction.
• No photographic, computer-assisted images, or collage accepted. No prints or photo copies of original art.
• Sales 75% to artists and a percentage of sale price to the HVAA Scholarship Fund.
• HVAA is not responsible for lost or damaged artwork.JPEG:
• Artwork will be entered through the CaFE Management: Please refer to the CaFE website for image formatting guidelines CallForEntry.org
JURY OF AWARDS
Oil - Stapleton Kearns
Watercolor - Robert O’Brien AWS, NWS
Pastel and Graphics - Barbara Groff
Sculpture - Norman Legassie