Greater Kokomo Economic Development Alliance
700 E Firmin St, Suite 100
Kokomo, IN 46902
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Type: Public Art
Entry Deadline: 2/28/21
Number of Applications Allowed: 3
Images - Minimum: 1, Maximum: 3
Total Media - Minimum: 1, Maximum: 3
Eligibility: Artists must own the rights to the artwork, which must be available for the duration of the two-year exhibition period. Only completed artwork will be considered. Artwork must be ready to set on 8’ x 8’ cement pads. The installation method for each sculpture should be welded tabs or similar easy-install method. The exhibit is outdoors and open to the public, and because of this, certain requirements must be met in order for a sculpture to be considered for display. Fragile or dangerous works will not be accepted. Artwork must be available for the duration of the two-year contract, and must be constructed of durable materials that will withstand year-round Indiana weather.
Transportation: Selected artists are responsible for transportation of the artwork to and from the installation site. The artwork must be delivered as exhibition-ready. The Greater Kokomo Economic Development Alliance with the City of Kokomo will supervise installation of the work, and will insure the artwork for the duration of the exhibit.
Submission Details: Artists may submit up to three sculptures for consideration, but each submission will be considered separately. Each submission must include the following:
· A bio/resume describing your experience and exhibition history.
· Three images of the work (front, back and one detail).
· Dimensions (HxWxD) for each submission (For a sculpture to sit on a base it must be no larger at its base than the 8’ x 8’ concrete platform. There are options for sculptures to rest on the ground if appropriate and thus, those sculptures may exceed 8’ x8’ at the base.)
· Stated insurance value for each work.
· Each sculpture entry must be submitted individually.
Please register at CaFE.org and complete your profile to sign up for the Kokomo Sculpture Walk Call for Entry. Please read it carefully and if you have any questions please contact: email@example.com. A contract will be sent upon your acceptance.