North Beach Artist Guild, Ocean Shores, WA.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Type: Competitions
Entry Deadline: 6/16/21
Images - Minimum: 1, Maximum: 3
Total Media - Minimum: 1, Maximum: 3
NORTH BEACH ARTISTS GUILD OPEN CALL FOR FINE ART
EXHIBIT ENTRY STARTS: MARCH 24, 2021
ENTRY DEADLINE: JUNE 16, 2021
NOTICE OF ACCEPTANCE: JULY 7, 2021
AWARD WINNERS NOTIFIED: JULY 7, 2021
ONLINE EXHIBIT OPENS: JULY 19, 2021
ONSITE EXHIBIT OPENS: AUGUST 18, 2021
ONSITE EXHIBIT RECEPTION: AUGUST 21, 2021
EXHIBIT CLOSES: SEPTEMBER 30, 2021
- JUROR: Michael D'Alessandro, Exhibits Director of Northwind Arts Center in Port Townsend, WA.
- Media: 2D work to include drawing, painting or flat collage in any media - oil, watercolor, pastel, ink, acrylic, other. Photographic images only as incorporated into artwork.
- Size restricted to 384 square inches (ie 16x24)
- Recent work only, completed within the last 3 years.
- Original work only, completed entirely by the entrant and based upon the artist's fully owned photos or images.
- Work may be for sale; not required.
- Work must be available for display is awarded a prize.
- Artwork will be judged using digital images.
- At least one image per artist will be included in an online catalog, as long as the artwork is judged appropriate and digital image meets requirements.
AWARDS: Cash award will be given for Best of Show, 1st, 2nd, 3rd place and 6 Honorable Mentions. Total amount of awards will meet or exceed $1400.
FORMAT FOR DIGITAL IMAGES: All images must be submitted in hi resolution JPG format, not to exceed 5mb and 1200 pixels on the longest side. Images should include only the artwork, no frames or backgrounds. Poor quality images may be excluded from consideration.
ENTRIES AND FEES: The $35 entry fee is for up to 3 images and paid through Cafe' via credit card or paypal. Fees are non-refundable and do not guarantee acceptance into the exhibit.
SALES: The Sponsor will put prospective buyers in touch with the artist through email. No commission will be charged and all arrangements will be made solely by the buyer and artist. Artists must notify the sponsor of sales so the online catalog can be updated. Artwork without a sales price on the entry form will be considered Not For Sale (NFS).
PROMOTION AND REPRODUCTION OF ARTWORK: The Sponsor will promote the exhibit. Any artwork entered into the exhibit may be reproduced in whole or in part for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes for this or future exhibits by the Sponsor.