All payment accepted online only as Credit or Debit cards.
No checks will be accepted.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Type: Festivals
Entry Deadline: 7/3/21
Images - Minimum: 1, Maximum: 4
Video - Minimum: 0, Maximum: 1
Total Media - Minimum: 1, Maximum: 4
TO VIEW PROSPECTUS AND JUROR BIOS GO TO:
Fees and Entry Information
Artists may enter 4 items per CaFE Profile. If you wish to apply to multiple categories, you must create multiple CaFE Profiles. Profiles are free in CaFE.
You may register and sign-up as a new user to create a new profile with new login credentials. You can use the same name and email, but will need to alter your username and password. Keep in mind you will have two profiles to keep track of for this call.
$20.00 for each piece entered in Paintings, Prints, Drawings, Photography, and Three-Dimensional. You may enter up to 4 pieces per category (First item entered under Entry Fee. Use Media Fee for each additional entry)
$20.00 Total for one to four pieces entered in Miniatures and Small Paintings. Use Coupon Code ADDIMAGES to correct pricing in CaFE. CaFE will charge $20 per miniature/small painting image entered if you don't use the code.
For example (if you are entering 4 miniatures/small paintings):
Original Total for 4 images is 4 x $20: $80.00
Use Coupon Code ADDIMAGES for the 2nd - 4th images (deducts 100% or 3X $20)
Total will be $20 after entering the Coupon codes. $20.00
• July 2 Application Deadline
• July 26-30 Notification of Acceptance by email
• August 24 Drop off accepted work at Frances Anderson Center (700 Main St., Edmonds, WA) Hours: 1PM-6PM
ALL pieces must be dropped off by 6pm August 24
• August 27-29 FESTIVAL Fri & Sat 10am – 6pm, Sun 10am – 5pm
• August 29-30 Pick-Up of unsold pieces: Aug 29 5:15pm-7pm, Aug 30 9am-11am.
All pieces must be picked up by 11am Aug 30
PAINTINGS: Oil, acrylic, tempera, airbrush, gouache, encaustic, batik, fresco, watercolor, mixed media with painting dominant, and collage with paint dominant.
PRINTS: Relief, intaglio, mezzotint, litho- graph, serigraph, monoprint, and mixed media with printmaking dominant. This category does not include photographic prints.
DRAWINGS: Graphite, pastel, colored pencil, silverpoint, chalk, crayon, pen & ink, conté, mixed media with drawing dominant, and collage with drawing dominant.
PHOTOGRAPHY: An image from a single point of view, that originates from a camera. As long as the image is from a single point of view, post-processing edits are allowed such as color manipulation, high dynamic range, panorama stitching, element removal and filters.
Presentation and Size Requirements for PAINTINGS, PRINTS, DRAWINGS, and PHOTOGRAPHY:
• Finished artwork must not exceed 44" H x 54" W. Framed pieces must fall within these specifications.
• Artwork must be wired for hanging. Sawtooth picture hangers are not accepted. Hanging wire may be visible ONLY if it is part of the overall design of the piece
THREE-DIMENSIONAL ART: This category encompasses both fine artisan work based on functional concepts and non-functional three-dimensional art. Included, but not limited to are, clay, mosaic, metal, stone, wood, glass, fiber, quilts, jewelry, and collage or mixed media using any of the previous materials.
Presentation and Size Requirements for THREE-DIMENSIONAL ART:
• Three-dimensional work may not exceed 80" x 30" x 30".
• No on-site assembly is allowed.
• Textile entries must not exceed 2600 square inches.
• Hanging textiles, rugs, or quilts must have a sleeve for mounting.
A hanging rod must be provided. Nothing over 5 lbs. can be hung.
• Nothing can be hung from ceiling or overhead.
MINIATURES AND SMALL PAINTINGS: Entries in this category include all media under painting, prints, and drawing categories. Photography and Computer Arts are not accepted. Included are works which have less emphasis on fine detail and the 1/6 scale; however, the same size requirements apply. Miniatures follow DIGITAL IMAGE REQUIREMENTS (see below).
Presentation & Size Requirements for MINIATURES AND SMALL PAINTINGS: Your frame and artwork may be any proportion that meets the following criteria:
• Artwork cannot exceed 5” x 5” (25 sq. in.).
• Includes unframed gallery wrapped canvases with finished sides.
• Framed artwork cannot exceed 8” x 6” (48 sq. in.), while maintaining the maximum surface size of the artwork as noted above.
• All artwork, framed and unframed, must be professional in appearance, wired and ready for hanging.
With your artwork, please include a copy of the entry form from your online application and be sure it is wrapped and protected for drop off.
DIGITAL IMAGE REQUIREMENTS – All Categories
• Digital images are required for entry
• Paintings, Prints, Drawings, Photography: one image per artwork
• Miniatures: one entry = up to 4 unique works of art (one image per artwork)
• Three Dimensional: three views are allowed per piece but must be combined into one image
File format: See the CaFe website for image requirements at: Uploading Media to CaFe
PHOENIX ART RESTORATION
17712 15th Ave NE
Shoreline WA 98155
(Unsold artwork will be shipped back to you)
DO NOT SEND ARTWORK TO FRANCES ANDERSON CENTER (it will NOT be accepted)