Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Type: Exhibitions
Entry Deadline: 2/4/22
Days remaining to deadline: 62
Images - Minimum: 3, Maximum: 10
Total Media - Minimum: 3, Maximum: 10
An international fine craft competition featuring handcrafted items, to include everything from furniture, elegant vases and jewelry boxes to wall hangings, pottery and sculpture made by hand from glass, clay, wood, metal, fiber and more.
Cash Award Prizes
1st Place $800
2nd Place $300
3rd Place $100
A full color catalog of the show will be available for purchase.
Deadline to enter: February 4, 2022
Exhibition Dates: April 1 - May 28, 2022
Notification: February 18, 2022
Shipping deadline of work to Blue Line Arts: March 11, 2022
Hand deliver work to Blue Line Arts: March 27th or 28th, 2022
Opening Reception: April 16, 2022, 4 - 8 pm
Closing Reception: May 21, 2022, 4 - 8 pm
Pick up unsold work from Blue Line Arts: May 29th or 30th, from 10 am to 3 pm
You must be 18 years or older to apply.
● Open to artists everywhere: national and international
● All artwork must be original and completed within the last two years
● Artwork cannot have been previously exhibited at Blue Line Arts
● All wall pieces must be ready to hang
● All artwork must be for sale
● Accepted artwork that differs significantly from the image in online submission will be disqualified
● No accepted entry may be withdrawn or sold outside of the exhibition prior to the closing date
● Blue Line Arts handles all sales transactions. Non-member artists receive a 50% commission from all gallery sales and members receive a 60% commission
● Size limitations: art must be able to enter through the doors with a clearance of 94”h x 91”w. Ceilings in the gallery are 10 feet high. No work over 60 lbs will be accepted.
● The artist is responsible to pay for all shipping and should have a prepaid label from FedEx or UPS (No US Mail) for the return of artwork. Please mark the outside of your box with your last name in bold letters.
● All shipping of fragile art must be packed as in this link. Please visit: https://www.fedex.com/downloads/shared/packagingtips/howtopack.pdf