Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Type: Public Art
State: South Carolina
Entry Deadline: 8/13/21
Days remaining to deadline: 14
Images - Minimum: 1, Maximum: 5
Total Media - Minimum: 1, Maximum: 5
We invite you to submit your work for consideration for a retirement community located in the Charleston, SC area that offers independent living, assisted living, skilled/nursing care, and memory care. Please review the guidelines and submission instructions below. The following types of artwork will be considered:
· Wall-mounted sculpture (ceramic, acrylic, wood, metal, glass) - cannot project off wall more than 4”
· Outdoor sculpture – freestanding something that is suitable for a courtyard.
· Reflective of the local vernacular including the low country, coastal, and marsh environments
· Artists must include their current location or hometown. This is a local sculptural open call for indoor and outdoor artworks. We are seeking artists within the states of South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, and Florida.
· Artist must be able to ship or deliver the artwork. We will discuss logistics once we have selected the art with our client.
· All art will be reviewed by Art Expressions for project suitability, and we reserve the right to accept or reject any submission at our discretion.
· Please include a brief written description for each piece submitted.
· If an artist does not currently have a piece that fits the size of these locations, they can provide examples of their work and state that they are available for commission requests.
· Project install for indoor sculpture estimated for December 2021, outdoor sculpture estimated for an early spring 2022 install.
How to Submit