Images | Minimum:Min. 1, Maximum:Max. 5
Total Samples | Minimum:Min. 1, Maximum:Max. 5
State: South Carolina
We invite you to submit your work for consideration for a retirement community located in the Charleston, SC area that offers independent living, assisted living, skilled/nursing care, and memory care. Please review the guidelines and submission instructions below. The following types of artwork will be considered:
· Wall-mounted sculpture (ceramic, acrylic, wood, metal, glass) - cannot project off wall more than 4”
· Outdoor sculpture – freestanding something that is suitable for a courtyard.
· Reflective of the local vernacular including the low country, coastal, and marsh environments
· Artists must include their current location or hometown. This is a local sculptural open call for indoor and outdoor artworks. We are seeking artists within the states of South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, and Florida.
· Artist must be able to ship or deliver the artwork. We will discuss logistics once we have selected the art with our client.
· All art will be reviewed by Art Expressions for project suitability, and we reserve the right to accept or reject any submission at our discretion.
· Please include a brief written description for each piece submitted.
· If an artist does not currently have a piece that fits the size of these locations, they can provide examples of their work and state that they are available for commission requests.
· Project install for indoor sculpture estimated for January/February 2022, outdoor sculpture estimated for an early Spring/Summer 2022 install.
How to Submit
Please visit callforentry.org, click “find calls” at the top of the page, and search for “Retirement Community – Charleston, SC”. Applications deadline has been extended and are due 10/15/2021.
All applicants must be located within the states of South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, and Florida. All applications must be submitted through Café. Please submit a sampling of your portfolio, further details will be determined once artist(s) have been selected.
All applicants must be at least 18 years of age and legal residents of the United States.