Days remaining to deadline: 28
Entry Fee (Submission Fee): $35.00
Images | Minimum:Min. 0, Maximum:Max. 10
Audio | Minimum:Min. 0, Maximum:Max. 1
Video | Minimum:Min. 0, Maximum:Max. 1
Total Samples | Minimum:Min. 5, Maximum:Max. 10
The Delaware Contemporary's Artist Registry promotes working artists of our region through exhibitions, residencies, and commissioned projects. The Artist Registry is available to artists within a 250 mile radius of Wilmington, DE and will be the tool by which The Delaware Contemporary will collect, review and select artists for juried and curated exhibitions and projects.
By submitting an application for the Artist's Registry, The Delaware Contemporary will have access to an artist portfolio for the 2021 - 2022 season. During each season, artist portfolios will be regularly reviewed for upcoming opportunities including exhibitions, programs, and special events, as well as selected to be highlighted on the museum's social media platforms.
- Must provide a minimum of five images and a maximum of ten images. Artists may submit existing work or may include proposals for new work.
- Must provide a brief written statement on the work and may reference how the work ties into The Delaware Contemporary's mission statement.
- Must provide a one to two page resume indicating training and exhibition history.
- Should provide any specific needs for the work in terms of installation (i.e lighting, sound, etc.)
- Must be within 250 mile radio of The Delaware Contemporary.
- Artwork must have been created within the last three years.
- Artwork must not have been included in any major exhibition within 60 miles of The Delaware Contemporary within the last three years.