Entry Fee (For up to 3 pieces): $30.00
Images | Minimum:Min. 1, Maximum:Max. 3
Total Samples | Minimum:Min. 1, Maximum:Max. 3
Event Dates: 10/9/21 - 10/9/21
- $30.00 fee for up to 3 entries (non-refundable).
- Fee waived for students. Use Code FLITE2021 at check-out. Proof of enrollment will be required once work is accepted.
- Sales Commissions for this event are 50% to the Artist and 50% to FLITE’s 2021 Showcase beneficiaries.
- FLITE welcomes entries of all mediums and price points. Size limitations apply as follows: Two-dimensional art is limited in size to 48" x 48." Three-dimensional work should not exceed 65" (h + w + d).
- Delivered artwork must match the submitted image juried into the show. No substitutions will be allowed.
- Works must arrive framed and wired for hanging. Frames and matting must be in new or like-new condition.
- Gallery-wrapped paintings are acceptable as long as all sides are painted or finished with no visible staples.
- Gallery-wrapped canvas must be secured on stretcher bars of at least 1.5” thickness.
- Up to 3 images per entry. Must be in JPEG or JPG format. Required file dimensions are 1,200 pixels or greater on the longest side. File size must be under 5 MB. Color Profile is sRGB. A list of the accepted image file types can be found at: https://www.callforentry.org/artist-help-cafe/uploading-media/
- Hand-delivered and shipped work must be received between September 29 – October 6, 2021.
- Work not received by October 6, 2021 will not be exhibited.
- Delivery information will be provided with accepted work notification.
- Unsold art will be returned to the artist utilizing an artist-provided pre-paid shipping label beginning the week of October 10, 2021. Artists MUST include a pre-paid return shipping label for each piece of art submitted for consideration. Artist’s original shipping containers will be stored and reused for return shipment, if necessary.
- Unsold art that arrives without a return shipping label will be considered a full donation to FLITE to Freedom.
August 7 to September 10, 2021: Entry Deadline Window.
September 20, 2021: Email Notification of Invited or Not Invited Status.
September 29 – October 6, 2021: Mailed or hand-delivered artwork will be accepted for delivery in Dallas, TX. Address will be provided with acceptance email.
October 10 – 18, 2021: Pick-up window for unsold works in Dallas, TX. Arrangements must be made for an alternate pick-up date.
Address and telephone number will be provided with acceptance notification email.
October 11-18, 2021: Unsold artwork return-shipped to artist utilizing artist provided pre-paid return label.
Week of October 25, 2021: Commission checks mailed to artists.
- Artist Contact Information (name, email, telephone, address)
- Work title, medium and dimension
Eligibility: National artists of all mediums.