Contact Email: email@example.com
Call Type: Grants
Entry Deadline: 11/14/21
Days remaining to deadline: 20
Images - Minimum: 0, Maximum: 10
Audio - Minimum: 0, Maximum: 5
Video - Minimum: 0, Maximum: 5
Total Media - Minimum: 3, Maximum: 10
Arts Missoula Grants seeks to provide sustaining funds to assist individual Missoula County artists whose endeavors intersect with the general public. We believe that art is not only important, it is essential in enriching the community, culture, and in building and maintaining a vibrant economy.
This is not a project-based grant per se, but an opportunity to support the individual artists living in Missoula to pursue their creative journey as it relates to connecting with our local area. Special consideration will be given to those whose work and story intersects with, and enhances the community.
- Artist statement
- Impact statement describing outcomes
- Budget narrative
- Work samples
- Individual artists must be 18 years or older.
- Must currently be residing in Missoula County for a minimum of 1 year.
- Must maintain Missoula County residency for the life of the grant.
- Currently working in the field of visual or performing arts, at any career stage.
- Must complete the entire online application, submit all work samples, and meet all grant requirements.
- Must exhibit high artistic quality, innovation, and creativity.
- Must demonstrate interaction with Missoula community members through exhibitions, installations, performances, or any other events or activities that are accessible to the general public.