Images | Minimum:Min. 1, Maximum:Max. 3
Total Samples | Minimum:Min. 1, Maximum:Max. 3
WHO WE ARE:
Brooks Resources Corporation, based in Bend, Oregon, is a real estate development company that has delivered quality real estate products and services in Central Oregon since 1969. Offering a diverse choice of premier neighborhoods in Central Oregon, Brooks Resources Corporation is committed to the preservation of the natural environment around home sites, positive growth of communities and an active relationship with the communities of Central Oregon.
THEME and CONTEST DESCRIPTION:
Photographers are invited to enter an original photo in the first-ever Brooks Resources Corporation calendar image contest. The Brooks Resources Wall Calendar features a professional photograph each year that captures the essence of Central Oregon. Distributed for free among area residents, visitors and businesses, the Wall Calendar is an annual staple in the region for the last 4 decades. This year, we are holding a contest for one Artist to have their photograph featured on the 2022 Wall Calendar and receive a grand prize of $1,500.
The theme of the 2022 Wall Calendar is “Resilience”. The events of the past year and a half have tested the mettle of our communities. To celebrate Central Oregon's enduring spirit of resilience, Brooks Resources will select a photograph that supports our 2022 Wall Calendar theme "Resilience."
A short Artist Statement on how each photograph submitted relates to the theme of resilience must be included. The description of the photograph’s relationship to the theme may be included in promotional materials. Each photographer can submit 1-3 images for the contest. (Click on the Site Plan for a sample of previous calendars).
Call to Artist Contest Announced: September 20, 2021
Application Due: November 5, 2021
Notifications of Contest Artist Finalist: November 2021
Image File Review for high-resolution printing and Prize Awarded: November 2021
2022 Wall Calendar printed and distributed: Mid-December 2021 through Spring 2022
IMAGE FILE DELIVERY:
The Artist selected for the 2022 Wall Calendar is required to submit a high-resolution imagery capable of printing at poster size scale, preferably at least 18” on the longest side at 300dpi. Brooks Resources will work with the selected Artist to determine the best printing size. Brooks Resources reserves the right to reject any images that do not fit our quality standards.
Questions about the contest may be directed to Valerie Yost, Director Marketing at Brooks Resources Corporation at firstname.lastname@example.org. Assistance using the CAFÉ system is available via email@example.com.
Artists may submit 1-3 images that ideally were created within the last 3 years. The 2022 Wall Calendar theme is “resilience". A short Artist Statement on how each photograph submitted relates to the theme of resilience must be included. The description of the photograph’s relationship to the theme may be included in promotional materials. Each photographer can submit 1-3 images for the contest. See Eligibility/Photo Contest Rules for more information.
PHOTO CONTEST RULES:
- Artists must be 18 years or older and live in the state of Oregon.
- This Photo Contest is open to both amateur and professional photographers.
- Artists may submit 1-3 images that ideally were created within the last 3 years.
- The 2022 Wall Calendar theme is “resilience” and Artists must include a brief statement for each submitted photograph (1-3 images only) on how the work of art relates to the theme.
- All photographs must be original work, taken by the Artist. No third party may own or control any materials the photograph contains, and the photograph must not infringe upon the trademark, copyright, moral rights, intellectual rights, or rights of privacy of any entity or person.
- Any photographs that include recognizable faces, must have signed written consent from the subject(s).
- The photograph must be in its original state and cannot be altered in any way, including but not limited to removing, adding, reversing, or distorting subjects within the frame. Minor editing is fine.
- Images must comply with Image File Delivery requirements (noted above).
- Photographs will be judged by Brooks Resources Corporation. All decisions are final. Brooks Resources reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is deemed inappropriate or does not conform to stated contest rules.
- Artists retain all rights to the image. However, by entering the contest, Artists agree that photographs submitted can be used by Brooks Resources Corporation for the 2022 Wall Calendar printing and promotional purposes on our website and social media. The Artist name will be credited with the photograph and on the printed Wall Calendar.
- Artist applications must be submitted through CaFÉ. Artists can register for a free account to submit to this contest.
- The deadline is November 5, 2021. Artist Applications will not be accepted after the deadline.
- The Artist selected for the 2022 Wall Calendar will be contacted via the phone and email address provided on their Artist Application. If no response is received after three business days, a new Artist will be selected and the previous Artist will forfeit all rights to the prize.
- The $1,500 prize must be collected by the Artist and is non-transferable.
- The contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.