The Contemporary at Northern Waters Resort
Attention: Kristina Moschetti
N5384 US Highway 45
Watersmeet, MI 49969
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Type: Exhibitions
Entry Deadline: 12/14/21
Days remaining to deadline: 12
Images - Minimum: 1, Maximum: 4
Total Media - Minimum: 1, Maximum: 4
Self-taught genius has taken on the characterization of dynamic and optimistic that were pivotal to the development of art. Over the years, professional artist, critics, dealers, and curators have been searching for authentic art. The answer to this was finding self-taught geniuses. Self-taught has more regularly come to address artistic inspiration, emerging from unsuspected paths and unconventional places, giving a voice to the artists situated outside the normal consensus.
Native American artist are strongly encouraged to participate and will be given special consideration.
Please read all the rules and terms before applying. Submit images and details (as needed) for no more than 4 (four) works.
Deadline: Deadline for entry is December 14th, 2021. Entries will close at 11:59 PM MDT.
- Best in Show - $500 cash, $500 in Free Play, weekend stay in Dancing Eagles suite and a Certificate of commendation.
- Chairman’s Choice - $250 Cash, $250 in Free Play, weekend stay in Dancing Eagles suite, and Certificate of Commendation.
- 2nd place - $250 Cash, $250 in Free Play, weekend stay in Dancing Eagles suite, and Certificate of Commendation.
- 3rd Place - $150 Cash, $100 in Free Play, weekend stay in Dancing Eagles suite, and Certificate of Commendation.
- Honorable Mention (3) - $100 in Free Play, weekend stay in Dancing Eagles premium room, and Certificate of Commendation.
Works in acrylic, oil, assemblage, charcoal, color pencil, collage, drawings, etchings, encaustic, graphite, illustration, mixed media, painting, printmaking, photography, and watercolor will be considered.
Acceptable sizes up to 60 inches.
*Sorry, no sculpture, jewelry, digital art, prints, and video for this call.
All applicants, 18 years of age or older residing in the United States.