Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Days remaining to deadline: 2
Entry Fee (Entry Fee): $25.00
Entry Fee (CPSA Member fee ): $20.00
Images | Minimum:Min. 1, Maximum:Max. 2
Total Samples | Minimum:Min. 1, Maximum:Max. 2
Event Dates: 6/22/23 - 7/30/23
• Open to all artists 18 years or older, regardless of geographic location.
• No preferential treatment is given to CPSA members over non-members.
• Artworks must be done in 100% colored pencil.
• Each artist may submit one or two works of art for consideration. CPSA allows selection of no more than one work per artist.
Deadline for Entries
11:59 p.m. (Mountain Time), April 3, 2023. Do not wait until the last minute.
• A $5,000 cash award and CIPPY trophy for the Best of Show winner
• Up to 20 other cash awards of $300 or more
Acceptance and Notifications
• No notifications of acceptance are sent by CPSA.
• A list of selected artists will be posted at the CPSA website (www.cpsa.org) no later than May 1, 2023.
• Award winners will be notified by phone or email after judging is completed in early July.
• Before entering, be sure to read the prospectus completely and carefully for additional information and requirements. Click here for a printable prospectus.
• Artwork must be 100% colored pencil on a 2-dimensional, manufactured surface (no preparation by artist). Use of any other media or artist-prepared surface disqualifies the entry.
• Artwork must be solely the original concept and design of the submitting artist.
• Absolutely no work copied from someone else’s photograph, downloaded images, or other copyrighted and published materials.
• Artwork must have been completed in or after 2020 and not previously hung in any CPSA International Exhibition.
• Outside frame dimensions may not exceed 40 inches (longer dimension) by 32 inches (shorter dimension).
The artist is responsible for a cartage fee of $88 as well as costs for shipping and framing (if any).
Commitment to Ship
By submitting an entry, you are committing to ship your artwork, if selected, for the full duration of the CPSA exhibition. Any artist who fails to ship a selected entry may be barred from entering CPSA exhibitions for the next two years.
Initial selection by the juror does not guarantee that your work will appear in the show. A final in-person review of the actual artwork is made to ensure it complies with execution, framing and other requirements (see prospectus) and is of the same quality as depicted by the digital image. A selected entry may be disqualified at any time for failure to meet specifications.