Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry Fee (Entry Fee): $45.00
Media Fee(Media Fee): $10.00
Images | Minimum:Min. 2, Maximum:Max. 5
Total Samples | Minimum:Min. 2, Maximum:Max. 5
The Lincoln Gallery and the Thompson Valley Art League invite you to submit entries for the 2022 REGIONAL FINE ART SHOW. The exhibition will run from Sept.10, 2022, through Sept 30th with the Artists’ Reception and Awards Presentation on Sep 9th at 6:00pm, Awards Presentation at 6:30pm.
Open to all artists living in AZ, CO, ID, NM, MT, UT, NV, WY, AK, CA, HI, OR, and WA. Cash awards for Best of show and 1st and 2nd place will be awarded in each category.
2. Mixed Media
3. Pastel / Drawing
5. 3-D / Sculpture
Call Type: Exhibition
Eligibility: Regional (see specifics below)
Fee: $45.00 Entry
Deadline: Midnight, July 3/27/ 2022
Our Juror this year is Terrie Lombardi - born and raised in Denver and has been painting for nearly three decades. She is an active member of the Pastel Society of America, the Pastel Society of Colorado, and the Art Students League of Denver. Terri has studied with many exceptional fine artists including: Quang Ho, Kang Cho, Albert Handell, Michelle Torrez, Lorenzo Chavez, Doug Dawson, Desmond O'Hagen and Kevin Weckbach. She is fueled by beauty and vibrancy and her art is an expression of her love for nature, things that bud, grow, then die...each stage rendering "new eyes" and feelings. Terrie paints how and what she feels and see.
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE PROSPECTUS and Terms of Submission to be sure your meet all requirements for entry and participation in the show.
FOR QUESTIONS CONTACT email@example.com.
Images - Minimum: 2, Maximum: 5
Total Media - Minimum: 2, Maximum: 5
Entry Fee (Includes 2 entries): $45.00
Media Fee (per entry over minimum): $10.00 each.
Open to all artists living in AZ, CO, ID, NM, MT, UT, NV, WY, AK, CA, HI, OR and WA.
- Submitted work must be in one of the 6 categories listed.
- The Lincoln Gallery retains the right to re-categorize work they feel is incorrectly entered.
- Work must be original art, not copied from published photos or works by other artists.
- No installations or sets of works to make one entry will be accepted.
- The jury reserves the right to disqualify any work which it considers being in poor taste, inappropriate or does not adhere to the stated qualifications.
- Entries that have been accepted in previous Lincoln Gallery or Thompson Valley Art League sponsored shows are not permitted.
Only entries received online through CaFE’ (callforentry.org) will be considered. Deadline for entry is midnight, Mountain Standard Time, July 27, 2022. All artists will be notified by email of the jury’s decisions by Aug 05, 2022. Your email will be your primary contact source, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list so our emails don't go to your spam folder.
IMPORTANT SUBMISSION DETAILS:
- Delivered artwork must match the submitted image juried into show. No substitutions will be allowed.
- Flat work (including frame) shall not exceed a linear measurement of 75 inches (length + width) and must be wired for hanging. No saw hangers. Works exceeding these dimensions or with saw-tooth hangers will not be exhibited. Plaques will be accepted if they are properly wired. Frames and matting must be in new or like new condition.
- Gallery-wrapped paintings are acceptable as long as all sides are painted or finished with no visible staples. Gallery-wrapped canvas must be secured on stretcher bars of at least 1.5” in thickness.
- Flatwork to be hung must weigh no more than 25 lbs. Any work deemed to be less than represented in entry or with presentation/appearance deemed to be unacceptable will not be exhibited.
- Three-dimensional art may not measure more than 36 inches in any one dimension and weigh no more than 50 lbs. Wall-mounted relief works are considered 3-D and must be wired for hanging and weigh no more than 25 lbs.
- Artists may enter multiple categories but total entries may not exceed 6. Artwork not meeting any of the above criteria will be rejected.
Please review the above size restrictions carefully. Your work will be rejected if it exceeds the stated size parameters.
All accepted works must be exhibited at Lincoln Gallery for the duration of the show. Those accepted artists that do not exhibit will not be able to enter a Lincoln Gallery show for the following 3 years.
IMAGE TIP: If not photographed professionally, when photographing your work for submission, be sure you submit only your images and not the frame and/or mat, or background. If possible, put your painting on a bright light, neutral wall, and put your camera (or phone) on a tripod to take the photo. Having the best possible photograph of your work makes it much more likely that you will be juried in. Search online for more information (videos and articles) on taking better photos of your work.
PRICING ALERT: Please set the price for your work carefully. The price you assign to your artwork in CaFE’ online entry process will be the price printed on the art title card for the exhibition and cannot be changed once your piece has been submitted. There are no exceptions. Be sure to consider the commission, any shipping costs, and framing costs when determining prices. Closely proofread your entry details. If in doubt, price your work higher. If accepted into the show, artists are responsible for shipping and returning costs.
All works must be for sale and remain on display until the close of the exhibit. The Lincoln Gallery will collect a 35% commission on all sales.
Payment for sold items will be mailed to the artists on the 20th of the month following the close of the show.
DELIVERY OF INVITED ARTWORK:
Hand delivered artwork will be received between Sept 2nd - Sept 3rd, at the Lincoln Gallery, 429 North Lincoln Avenue, Loveland, CO 80537, between noon and 4:00pm. Any artwork not received by 4:00pm Sept 3rd, may not be exhibited.
Shipped artwork window is Aug 24th - Aug 31st. Artists are responsible for shipping and return costs. Artwork must be securely labeled on the back with title, artist's name, and price. A prepaid return shipping label must be included with all shipped artwork. FedEx and UPS have online calculators to provide estimated shipping costs. Please deliver or ship to:
429 North Lincoln Avenue
Loveland, CO 80537
Shipping containers will be stored and reused for return shipment. If a piece is sold and the artist wishes the shipping container returned, the Lincoln Gallery must be notified by email.
RETURN OF WORK
Unsold shipped artwork will be shipped back to the artist following the closing date of the exhibition with artist prepaid shipping label October 5, 2022.Lincoln Gallery is not responsible for return of art if shipping label is not prepaid.
Hand-delivered artwork must be picked between Sept 30th - Oct 1st noon - 4:00pm at Lincoln Gallery.
The Awards Ceremony will take place during the Opening Reception to be held on Sep 9th, from 6:00-8:00pm at the Lincoln Gallery, 429 North Lincoln Ave, Loveland, CO, 80537.
Awards presentation will be live on Facebook and streaming on our website at 6:30pm.
July 27 Midnight Mountain Standard Time Café Deadline
Aug 5 Notification by email of Invited or Not Invited
Aug 24-31 Shipped in window
Sept 2 or 3 Hand deliver window Lincoln Gallery Noon-4pm
Sept 9 Opening Reception 6:00-8:00pm Awards presentation at 6:30pm
Sept 29 Close of Show
Sept 30-Oct 1 Pick-up window of unsold works Noon-4pm at Lincoln Gallery. Arrangements must be made for an alternate pick-up time 970-663-2407.
Oct 5 Unsold work to ship out